ISO: Martin Ansin MondoCon Star Wars print

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby xDIRTYxDANx on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:34 pm

Would anyone be willing to pick up a Martin Ansin Star Wars Rogue One print for me from the Mondo store at mondo Con??

PM me and let me know what I need to pay you and I can have money to you right away.

Thanks in advance.
xDIRTYxDANx
Art Enthusiast

Postby rubberneck on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Chum the waters...
rubberneck
Art God

Postby TheGeneralDean on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:30 pm

xDIRTYxDANx wrote:Would anyone be willing to pick up a Martin Ansin Star Wars Rogue One print for me from the Mondo store at mondo Con??

PM me and let me know what I need to pay you and I can have money to you right away.

Thanks in advance.

In the event you didn't know, my understanding is there will be a timed released one online through Mondo in the near future. Not sure if that is your thing or if you want the limited. Just thought you might want to know as to evaluate your options.

If you already knew, then disregard.

Best.
TheGeneralDean
Art Connoisseur

Postby timmyummy on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Var sold out in the store today, so might be tough to track one down. But as stated before, there will be a reg dropping online next week, and it'll be a timed edition.
timmyummy
Art Enthusiast

Postby xDIRTYxDANx on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:33 am

TheGeneralDean wrote:
xDIRTYxDANx wrote:Would anyone be willing to pick up a Martin Ansin Star Wars Rogue One print for me from the Mondo store at mondo Con??

Thanks in advance.

In the event you didn't know, my understanding is there will be a timed released one online through Mondo in the near future. Not sure if that is your thing or if you want the limited. Just thought you might want to know as to evaluate your options.

If you already knew, then disregard.

Best.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't mind the timed version. I just really wanted to get my hands on that poster, variant or regular, so thanks for the heads up!

Much appreciated!!!!
xDIRTYxDANx
Art Enthusiast

Return to In Search Of