ISO Todd Slater

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby letstalkprints on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:36 pm

I'm Lacerta Rex black velvet edition
Man in Black regular edition
Man in Black wood edition
Lost in Translation gold edition
letstalkprints
Art Enthusiast

You're a troll. You're not making any contribution to the thread, you're a troll. We're guessing who trolls are. You know most users who only make jokes without trying to help are trolls? - Well I'm going home alright? EB's playing with its new guys.

Postby letstalkprints on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Addition: Yoda Great Warrior
letstalkprints
Art Enthusiast

You're a troll. You're not making any contribution to the thread, you're a troll. We're guessing who trolls are. You know most users who only make jokes without trying to help are trolls? - Well I'm going home alright? EB's playing with its new guys.

Postby letstalkprints on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:39 pm

bump
letstalkprints
Art Enthusiast

Postby something4jonny on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Question. I just picked up one of these amazing Todd Slater Yoda prints. It's basically in mint except on the back it seems like it has some green ink smudging from the print run. I know this happens but does that effect condition or value?
something4jonny

Postby Grateful69Phish on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:01 pm

No - arbitrating for the backside of the print for typical silkscreen stuff, unless its something major, ripped, peeled etc isn't well received here
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Return to In Search Of