ISO Melvins Lite Brooklyn 12 Welker

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby phishstix101 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:49 am

Super bowl Sunday bump
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Looks like this one is going to be tough bump
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 am

phishstix101 wrote:Looks like this one is going to be tough bump
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 am

Have some Spusta handbills and a few Welker gig posters plus cash I would consider trading away to make this happen. Kindly pm, thanks!
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:49 am

Bump
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:40 pm

phishstix101 wrote:Have some Spusta handbills and a few Welker gig posters plus cash I would consider trading away to make this happen. Kindly pm, thanks!
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Bump it up
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:46 am

Good morning bump
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm

phishstix101 wrote:Bump it up
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:02 pm

phishstix101 wrote:Have some Spusta handbills and a few Welker gig posters plus cash I would consider trading away to make this happen. Kindly pm, thanks!
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:09 pm

One last bump
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm

phishstix101 wrote:ISO David Welker Melvins Lite Brooklyn show poster. I have cash ready if you have one available. Kindly pm and regards!
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:52 am

Bump
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby phishstix101 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:04 am

Mods please lock it up. Will search later down the line.
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5702
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Previous

Return to In Search Of



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests