Rockin Jelly Bean

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby baseman on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Is there a source for better Rockin Jelly Bean prints like some better limited edition silk screens or the giclees? All I have been able to find is Ebay. I get notices from Erostika but never for better items and often they are sold out before I get notice. In the case of Guardians of the Galaxy (which I was not looking for) I still don't see the regular edition of 325 on their site even as "sold out". Only see the sold out limited of 60 which I was unable to order if I wanted to. Wonder about their site. I am seeing some limited edition giclees right now on Ebay at some big prices like "Missile Me", "Waterfall". Apparently these were not available unless you were at the event in Japan. Anyone know what the original price was for these recent giclees? I wonder who gets the opportunity to buy the ones that were editions of as little as 10. Thanks
baseman

Postby mattlew69 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:25 am

When you find out let me know.

He could sell so many more posters having more of a US based, easy to use webstore.

If I ever go to Japan, I am making sure I plan it around a RJB art showing. Or at least make it to a store selling his stuff.
mattlew69
Art Expert

ImageImage
The White House Communications Director wrote:I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own rooster.

Postby GoreMetChef on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:54 pm

The recent Japan releases were around $400 or $500 I believe? I got a signed copy of the book from the show myself and was interested in the prints until I saw the pricetag :lol:
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur

ImageImageImageImage

Return to In Search Of