ISO String Cheese Sperry Redrocks Conscious Alliance poster

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby Rick_a_c on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm

If anyone can PB for me and snag one of these babes this weekend, I'd be forever grateful...

Sperry.SCI.RedRocks.jpg
Sperry.SCI.RedRocks.jpg (128.62 KiB) Viewed 274 times
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.

Postby applehead on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:47 am

I am watching/kids dairying my nephew this weekend but might be able to make something happen thru friends, or in person Sunday. I'll do what I can and let you know. It is an edition of 750 and SCI doesn't have a rabbid poster collecting group, although this print could possibly be an exception, maybe so, maybe not. Maybe they'll have extras on the ca site, and maybe Chuck will sell some. Probably all info you know, rambling. Gonna do what I can over those 3 nights. Has anyone founds the details on what it will take to get one? Canned/unperishables or cash only?
applehead
Art Expert

Postby Rick_a_c on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 am

Thanks, man! I appreciate it!

Conscious Alliance site says 20 cans of food snags one outside the gates where big 50 gallon drums will be set up at a table where the food will be exchanged for a poster without having to enter venue.
Cash purchase option will also be available but requires entering the venue and going to merch.

Standard Conscious Alliance situation from what I'm familiar with in the Atl.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.

Postby Rick_a_c on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:16 am

Food Drive: canned soups & stews, pasta, tomatoes & tomato sauce, rice, canned fruits & vegetables, tuna, oatmeal, whole grain/low sugar cereal, peanut butter, beans, baby food

They will have 200 posters available each night, per the CA website.

Note: They say their table is called the Trading Post.

Thanks again!
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Postby soam24 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:31 am

200 each night is rough.

No way I'll be getting there early enough to make this happen.
soam24
Art Freak

Postby Rick_a_c on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am

Thanks anyway, soam! I appreciate it.
Knowing that applehead may or may not be able to get one, I'm still nervous but optimistic. :)
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Postby FroDawg on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:46 pm

CA was set up near the lower parking lot at the Panic shows. That's pretty cool b/c then you can try for a poster, still have plenty of lot time. But, I'm betting the line will form early since supply is so limited. Somebody take/post pics!
FroDawg
Art Expert

"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."

Postby Rick_a_c on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanks, Fro.
I think someone on FaceBook mentioned the other day that CA usually opens their "outside the gates" food donation acceptance at 4:30 at Red Rocks. I can't confirm this, nor do I know if they merely take the food and give a voucher ticket starting then with actual poster handouts at the same time, or what the details are.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Postby pvecchi on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:17 pm

If it's not a silkscreen, just wait until they sell them on their site. It won't be signed but wont it be there permanently?
pvecchi
Art Expert

Postby ajharrington321 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:Thanks, Fro.
I think someone on FaceBook mentioned the other day that CA usually opens their "outside the gates" food donation acceptance at 4:30 at Red Rocks. I can't confirm this, nor do I know if they merely take the food and give a voucher ticket starting then with actual poster handouts at the same time, or what the details are.

They listed their times on Facebook.

Pretty sure it was 4:30 on Friday and Saturday and 2:30 on Sunday
ajharrington321
Art Expert

Image Image Image

Postby Rick_a_c on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:50 pm

ajharrington321 wrote:
Rick_a_c wrote:Thanks, Fro.

They listed their times on Facebook.

Pretty sure it was 4:30 on Friday and Saturday and 2:30 on Sunday

Thanks, AJ!!!
I thought I saw a 4:30 time listed a few days ago on their FB page, but then I couldn't find it.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Return to In Search Of