Radiohead 2018 Tour!

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby hillsj2001 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:50 pm

cubbiephan wrote:
hillsj2001 wrote:
soam24 wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:
Find a trade. Typically Saturday shows are higher demand

It's my understanding mobile tickets only and delivery delay until day of so how would that work out?

the app has an option to send to a friend...i think that should work (at least i hope it does)

don't trade. go friday too with me!

not sure it will be an option :?
hillsj2001
Art Expert

Postby artberry on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Wonder how they sell mobile only tickets on stubhub. Looking for a n1 floor on there.
artberry
Art Connoisseur

Postby DickButt on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:49 am

artberry wrote:Wonder how they sell mobile only tickets on stubhub. Looking for a n1 floor on there.

Most mobile tickets won’t be available until sometime after the night before the show. I have the ability to transfer my tickets on TM but not sell. So yea I’m curious as well how you can upload a mobile only ticket to Stubhub since it isn’t a printable PDF.

EDIT: apparently you have to request approval to sell mobile tickets on stubhub and then they can somehow be transferred to the buyer in the stubhub app. Never bought or sold that way but I guess that’s how it works.
DickButt
Art Expert

Postby soam24 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:32 pm

DickButt wrote:
artberry wrote:Wonder how they sell mobile only tickets on stubhub. Looking for a n1 floor on there.

Most mobile tickets won’t be available until sometime after the night before the show. I have the ability to transfer my tickets on TM but not sell. So yea I’m curious as well how you can upload a mobile only ticket to Stubhub since it isn’t a printable PDF.

EDIT: apparently you have to request approval to sell mobile tickets on stubhub and then they can somehow be transferred to the buyer in the stubhub app. Never bought or sold that way but I guess that’s how it works.

"top rated sellers" who meet a certain threshold of sales / $$ / no issues with sales / etc.. get special access to do this. Not sure how exactly they are sent, but it's only to these top rated sellers
soam24
Art Freak

Image ISO: 1 or 2 Glen Close Phish Tickets

Postby hillsj2001 on Fri May 04, 2018 12:13 pm

I know that this is the wrong place to put out a trade request, but:

I have 2 tickets for Friday, July 6 in section 110 (row 4) that I would like trade for 2 tickets for Saturday, July 7...
hillsj2001
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Music