Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Skeleton Tree tour

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby talkingdeads on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:30 am

Chicago show was one of the best concerts i have ever been to, huge thank you to MGW for remidning some things are just not to be missed! Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds out on the kind of show to make fans for life, incredible experience!

:pint:

Anybody record the Chicago show with decent equipment? Can people still do that?
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Postby edgar on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 am

talkingdeads wrote:Anybody record the Chicago show with decent equipment? Can people still do that?

They do ;)

I haven't seen a chi source appear...but the set is basically the same every night.

I'll re-up my Philly recording for those who missed it.
edgar
Art Expert

Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!

Postby dryerase on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Just adding to the accolades, show at the Ace in Downtown LA last night was awesome! Mr. Cave went out into the crowd for about the last 1/3 of the set and near the end let everyone up front get on to the stage with him and the band. Unfortunately I was up in the balcony, but was still a great show!
dryerase
Art Connoisseur

Postby qtully on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:12 pm

dryerase wrote:Just adding to the accolades, show at the Ace in Downtown LA last night was awesome! Mr. Cave went out into the crowd for about the last 1/3 of the set and near the end let everyone up front get on to the stage with him and the band. Unfortunately I was up in the balcony, but was still a great show!

I'm honestly still reeling from the show here in Portland. Pretty much the only thing I've been listening to is some variation of his music (soundtracks, Grinderman, Bad Seeds).
qtully
Art Connoisseur

Postby ThierryHenry on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:49 am

Regular & foil posters available here:
http://bodega.brianewing.com/rock-posters/
ThierryHenry
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Music