All Things Nine Inch Nails

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby ArchibaldTuttle on Fri May 18, 2018 12:41 am

Tobacco added on a bunch of dates!
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Postby mfaith on Fri May 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Highlights from a great interview with Trent. Talks about the in-person ticket policy, touring, the status of the EP trilogy, and much more https://www.revolvermag.com/music/see-t ... ket-policy
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby DickButt on Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 pm

I called Radio City to try and confirm the pricing tiers. I was told $250 for the front pit area (seated), $200 for the majority of the orchestra, $99.50 for the back of the orchestra (probably the last 10 rows underneath the first mezz, $99.50 for the first 2 mezzanines, and then $75 for the 3rd.

So I’ll probably go and try to get the best $100 tickets I can.
DickButt
Art Expert

Postby iwokeinrelief on Fri May 18, 2018 5:21 pm

For out of towners - I can pick up a couple extra Dallas tickets for the 11/27 date. I should be in line early enough for GA tickets, but likely too late for any decent seat options. I'm guessing with fees they'll be around $150 each, assuming the high price range is for the GA section.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby mfaith on Fri May 18, 2018 6:23 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:For out of towners - I can pick up a couple extra Dallas tickets for the 11/27 date. I should be in line early enough for GA tickets, but likely too late for any decent seat options. I'm guessing with fees they'll be around $150 each, assuming the high price range is for the GA section.

I wonder if they'll actually have GA for this. The last tour with Soundgarden, at least for the Austin show, they had seating all the way to the stage, which I thought was pretty weird. And from what Dickbutt set about Radio City, sounds like no GA there either.
mfaith
EB Team

Postby iwokeinrelief on Fri May 18, 2018 6:51 pm

mfaith wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:For out of towners - I can pick up a couple extra Dallas tickets for the 11/27 date. I should be in line early enough for GA tickets, but likely too late for any decent seat options. I'm guessing with fees they'll be around $150 each, assuming the high price range is for the GA section.

I wonder if they'll actually have GA for this. The last tour with Soundgarden, at least for the Austin show, they had seating all the way to the stage, which I thought was pretty weird. And from what Dickbutt set about Radio City, sounds like no GA there either.

Hmm, venue map for the show has a large GA section in front of the stage, though I know that's not always accurate before tickets go on sale. And I've yet to see any seating in the area in front of the stage when I've been to the venue. Hopefully there's GA - I had great seats for the show here with Soundgarden, but it still felt weird rocking out standing in front of my chair.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby DickButt on Fri May 18, 2018 10:56 pm

45 in line for Radio City. I can’t do a 12 hour wait in the rain for this. Catch em next time.
DickButt
Art Expert

Postby iwokeinrelief on Sat May 19, 2018 9:52 am

Yeah, NYC, Chicago, and Atlanta are all supposedly bonkers long lines.

Wasn't too bad here when I got out, maybe a couple hundred people; that was 90 minutes ago, no idea how long it is now though...

They seem to be adding dates as the morning goes on due to demand.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby DickButt on Sat May 19, 2018 10:21 am

1600 at Radio City. I don’t regret my decision to stay home.
DickButt
Art Expert

Postby iwokeinrelief on Sat May 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Took almost 5 hours of waiting, but tickets bought for both nights!
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby bulkhead72 on Sat May 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Lined up two and a half hours prior to the ticket sale time here in LA. Maybe a few hundred ahead of me. Should be out in a couple of hours. Not too terrible.
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Postby greenhorn1 on Fri May 25, 2018 11:52 am

I've never bought off stubhub before. Anyone with experience, are prices likely to drop between now and the show or are current prices pretty much where they'll stay? There's a decent ticket for one of the detroit shows but wondering if I could get a better one for same price by waiting.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)

Postby dodgers77 on Fri May 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Missed out on pre sell tickets last week, but was fortunate to get pair of tickets through online sale yesterday to the second to last show of U.S. tour at the Hollywood Palladium. :rock:
dodgers77
Art Expert

Postby DickButt on Sat May 26, 2018 6:47 am

greenhorn1 wrote:I've never bought off stubhub before. Anyone with experience, are prices likely to drop between now and the show or are current prices pretty much where they'll stay? There's a decent ticket for one of the detroit shows but wondering if I could get a better one for same price by waiting.

It’s honestly a lot like posters in that it’s completely speculative and depends on supply and demand. I have seen shows where it’s insanely cheap the day of since people just want to get rid of their tickets, and I’ve seen shows where the price never drops and holds steady save for 1 or 2 people who toss tickets up at a good price just to get rid of them quickly. It’s a gamble either way. You either run the risk of buying too early, or holding out too long.

Anytime I’ve used stubhub I just go in with a price I think is fair and if I see tickets that come close, I buy them. Keep in mind those prices do not include fees, which are like 20% or some fudge.
DickButt
Art Expert

Postby mfaith on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:44 pm

New print released at the Hard Rock Las Vegas show tonight.

mfaith
EB Team

PreviousNext

Return to Music