Dave Matthews Summer Tour 2016

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby jeter0204 on Wed May 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Final tour before the band takes a break for awhile. Tour is in full swing now. Anyone seen any of the prints from the shows?
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5539
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."

Postby turnJBup on Wed May 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Run of 1500 for that DKNG?
:roll:
turnJBup
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Postby RiotAct on Tue May 24, 2016 7:56 am

prints have sucked so far, for the most part. The James Flames one is okay.
User avatar
RiotAct
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17244
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Image

1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.

Postby soam24 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:07 pm

more of the same, posters and music that is.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11135
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image http://numberedpaper.bigcartel.com/ <- buy art
TheGeneralDean wrote:Sarcasm is the first resort of the oblivious n the last refuge of the uneducated, so I understand why none of this makes sense to you

Postby jeter0204 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Print run for the Dallas show was 830 I believe. Sold out pretty quickly.

I agree I haven't been very impressed with most of the prints thus far. I was just glad the Dallas one wasn't Methane :hanging:
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5539
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."

Postby turnJBup on Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm

I haven't seen them...
turnJBup
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Postby Snowboarder37918 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:48 am

Is there any way to see the gig poster for the upcoming Va Beach show PRIOR to the show?
User avatar
Snowboarder37918
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Postby artberry on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:42 am

Snowboarder37918 wrote:Is there any way to see the gig poster for the upcoming Va Beach show PRIOR to the show?

yes, I'd check daveposters.com and look for the VA Beach thread. Someone usually either will post it whenever the artist or the warehouse releases it.
User avatar
artberry
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Postby soam24 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:13 pm

artberry wrote:
Snowboarder37918 wrote:Is there any way to see the gig poster for the upcoming Va Beach show PRIOR to the show?

yes, I'd check daveposters.com and look for the VA Beach thread. Someone usually either will post it whenever the artist or the warehouse releases it.



They get released day of (the images)
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11135
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image http://numberedpaper.bigcartel.com/ <- buy art
TheGeneralDean wrote:Sarcasm is the first resort of the oblivious n the last refuge of the uneducated, so I understand why none of this makes sense to you

Postby ChristopherDunn on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Nate Duval did the Bangor, ME show. it was okay.

http://nateduval.com/shop/dmb-bangor/
User avatar
ChristopherDunn
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:21 am

Postby Grateful69Phish on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:50 am

jeter0204 wrote:Final tour before the band takes a break for awhile?



Wimps :lol:
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 10975
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Postby jlabbate on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Miles Tsang! :drool: :clap: :notworthy:
Image
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15359
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest