Deftones 2015 album in the works

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby ChristopherDunn on Sat May 21, 2016 2:28 pm

ChristopherDunn
Art Enthusiast

Postby Aphex139 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Newb question here - why are there no Jermaine posters for this tour, or is it just that things aren't getting added to the database anymore?
Was pretty disappointed that there was no poster at last night's Boston show.
Aphex139
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby greedy21 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Aphex139 wrote:Newb question here - why are there no Jermaine posters for this tour, or is it just that things aren't getting added to the database anymore?

How was last nights show in that venue? I was hoping they'd hit a smaller place again.
greedy21
Art Connoisseur

Postby Aphex139 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:28 pm

greedy21 wrote:
Aphex139 wrote:Newb question here - why are there no Jermaine posters for this tour, or is it just that things aren't getting added to the database anymore?

How was last nights show in that venue? I was hoping they'd hit a smaller place again.

I loved it, but it was my first time seeing them after being a fan since the mid-90s...
I looked on TM earlier in the day, and the venue was only half-sold, which I thought was crazy, but by the time they went on, things seemed to be thoroughly crowded and poppin' off.
Aphex139
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby greedy21 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Aphex139 wrote:
greedy21 wrote:

I loved it, but it was my first time seeing them after being a fan since the mid-90s...
I looked on TM earlier in the day, and the venue was only half-sold, which I thought was crazy, but by the time they went on, things seemed to be thoroughly crowded and poppin' off.

Nice set-list last night, just checked it out.

I got spoiled seeing them in small venues back in the mid-late 90's (St Johns Gym in Clinton MA '97 was insane). They always put on a good show so I'm sure it was great.

Strange they didn't have a print for sale though.
greedy21
Art Connoisseur

Previous

Return to Music