Phish 2018

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby kansasbbq on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:38 am

soam24 wrote:Crushed these past two days. Got my SF, LA, Tahoe, MPP (which was a nightmare the site didn't want to load, then queue system) and lastly scored all dick's fields. Ticket gods were on my side. Once I sort my bum friends out, if there are extra's i'll let everyone know.

:notworthy:
kansasbbq
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 16838
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

Postby SAJPosters on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:31 am

2 Sunday Dick's fields for trade. Looking for 2 Pavs for MPP either night, or some tasty Phish prints. Get at me.
SAJPosters
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Postby zeuscarver on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:13 pm

ISO 3 tickets to Merriweather night 2 (MPP N2). Pavilion/pit only please.

Would also buy 4 to make it easy as 3 Is an odd number, I know.

Can offer items plus cash to equal and exceed value of tickets:

-Recent Spusta statue + included print
-Spusta luminous life print
-Spusta Up on it print
-3D del naja ‘in europe’
-Some items in my collection, check it out.
zeuscarver
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Postby soupysound on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 am

FOR TRADE
2 x SF 2 day pass
2 x TAHOE 2 day pass
2 x ATL pit 3 day pass
2 x RALEIGH sec 7 uncovered pavs
2 x RALEIGH sec 5 covered pavs

ISO:
MPP pavs

airplane wifi during MPP ticketfly onsale was a complete debacle so trying to track down MPP pavs.
User avatar
soupysound
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3401
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm
Image

Postby soam24 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 pm

soupysound wrote:FOR TRADE
2 x SF 2 day pass
2 x TAHOE 2 day pass
2 x ATL pit 3 day pass
2 x RALEIGH sec 7 uncovered pavs
2 x RALEIGH sec 5 covered pavs

ISO:
MPP pavs

airplane wifi during MPP ticketfly onsale was a complete debacle so trying to track down MPP pavs.



This is how you trade. BOL.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12293
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image

Postby 63schoeffling on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 am

Well... highly recommend seeing Trey solo acoustic. Pretty darn awesome last night in a 1,200 seat opera house.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8099
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby brewdog123 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:42 am

63schoeffling wrote:Well... highly recommend seeing Trey solo acoustic. Pretty darn awesome last night in a 1,200 seat opera house.


heard the crowd was less than desirable. true?
User avatar
brewdog123
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Location: ATL

Postby 63schoeffling on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:47 pm

brewdog123 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Well... highly recommend seeing Trey solo acoustic. Pretty darn awesome last night in a 1,200 seat opera house.


heard the crowd was less than desirable. true?


I mean it was a solo acoustic show and the only one I have ever been to. A few random people yelling fudge out during songs but for the most part everyone was pretty respectful... which was cool. He talked more last night than I heard him talk in 10 years, ha.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8099
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby rikkirattoe on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
brewdog123 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Well... highly recommend seeing Trey solo acoustic. Pretty darn awesome last night in a 1,200 seat opera house.


heard the crowd was less than desirable. true?


I mean it was a solo acoustic show and the only one I have ever been to. A few random people yelling fudge out during songs but for the most part everyone was pretty respectful... which was cool. He talked more last night than I heard him talk in 10 years, ha.


Yeah, u go for the stories. The stripped down Phish tunes and ensuing sing-along is the added bonus :lol:
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 738
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Postby applehead on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Well... highly recommend seeing Trey solo acoustic. Pretty darn awesome last night in a 1,200 seat opera house.


Got a video of Mercury sent to me last night from this show. I wish Trey would come play Denver with his acoustic. I feel left out ha.
applehead
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Postby 63schoeffling on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:41 pm

The Lizards was super fun.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8099
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby soam24 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm

If only people would STFU during shows. ugh.

And I don't mean not talk the whole night. We all know *those people* that talk about anything and everything all friggen show. Go talk, have a blast, do it near the bar, do it near the back. Stay away from me! #jadedfan
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12293
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image

Postby kansasbbq on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:05 pm

soam24 wrote:If only people would STFU during shows. ugh.

And I don't mean not talk the whole night. We all know *those people* that talk about anything and everything all friggen show. Go talk, have a blast, do it near the bar, do it near the back. Stay away from me! #jadedfan

:clap: :clap: :clap:
kansasbbq
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 16838
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

Postby stuckeyc on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:48 pm

wish I still had pics of the best shirt ever

light blue with metallic silver blade runner type don't

front: "seriously...."
back:
"shut the drymount up when the band is on stage"
stuckeyc
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5110
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby 63schoeffling on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:57 pm

stuckeyc wrote:wish I still had pics of the best shirt ever

light blue with metallic silver blade runner type don't

front: "seriously...."
back:
"shut the drymount up when the band is on stage"


Ha, that's great. I actually might need to back and listen to that epic Ryan Adams meltdown/rant from back in the day in Philly because people wouldn't shut up. It's gold.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8099
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

PreviousNext

Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests