Fantasy Football - The A League ... the original EB league

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby poopsicle on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm

kini wrote:Hey guys I changed the draft day to tomorrow 5:30pm PST (Thursday) since a few people had drafts today at the same time as ours. Hope thats ok with the league.

Again, not poaching but since tonight has been freed up in this league and with us still short one, please PM me if you want to join our as wells :D
poopsicle
Art Expert

You can't spread peanut butter on a porpoise.

Postby jimmy4wmu on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Heya I kind of canceled plans tonight to make this draft happen. I am on a shoot tomorrow that I can't even get to my phone during, so if this is for money I think I am out (if for fun I'm ok with auto draft)!! Changing the draft date and time an hour beforemMonkey wretched me.
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert

fluffhead13 wrote:after an A in multidimensional calculus and an A in matrices and differential equations, how dare u questions my math skills.

http://www.distractyourface.com

Postby kini on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:20 pm

jimmy4wmu wrote:Heya I kind of canceled plans tonight to make this draft happen. I am on a shoot tomorrow that I can't even get to my phone during, so if this is for money I think I am out (if for fun I'm ok with auto draft)!! Changing the draft date and time an hour beforemMonkey wretched me.

Hey man I apologize. I'm trying my best to accommodate everybody. A couple guys had drafts simultaneously so I figured we needed to change it. Personally I'm willing to draft whenever. Maybe its best to just let this league go, so many people bailing or not responding. Again my apologies.
kini
Art Expert

Postby jimmy4wmu on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:30 pm

kini wrote:
jimmy4wmu wrote:Heya I kind of canceled plans tonight to make this draft happen. I am on a shoot tomorrow that I can't even get to my phone during, so if this is for money I think I am out (if for fun I'm ok with auto draft)!! Changing the draft date and time an hour beforemMonkey wretched me.

Hey man I apologize. I'm trying my best to accommodate everybody. A couple guys had drafts simultaneously so I figured we needed to change it. Personally I'm willing to draft whenever. Maybe its best to just let this league go, so many people bailing or not responding. Again my apologies.

totally get it on your end!! any other day I could work an draft at the same time, even if we could late tonight or before 1p eat tomorrow. Let me know as I'd be sad to see the OG die...
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert

fluffhead13 wrote:after an A in multidimensional calculus and an A in matrices and differential equations, how dare u questions my math skills.

Postby poopsicle on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:38 pm

jimmy4wmu wrote:
kini wrote:

totally get it on your end!! any other day I could work an draft at the same time, even if we could late tonight or before 1p eat tomorrow. Let me know as I'd be sad to see the OG die...

If it makes you feel any better, you both joined my league :)
poopsicle
Art Expert

You can't spread peanut butter on a porpoise.

Postby BenRichards on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:41 pm

I'm okay drafting two drafts at once, but what happens if we draft KC or NE guys tomorrow, are unable to start them?
BenRichards
Art Connoisseur

Cragars wrote:Rainbow bukake won't ever make the wall.

Postby natepachl on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 pm

A League < D League
natepachl
Art Expert

I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake

Postby kini on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:39 pm

BenRichards wrote:I'm okay drafting two drafts at once, but what happens if we draft KC or NE guys tomorrow, are unable to start them?

We can retroactively put in the stats from the NE KC game
kini
Art Expert

Postby jimmy4wmu on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:23 am

kini wrote:
BenRichards wrote:I'm okay drafting two drafts at once, but what happens if we draft KC or NE guys tomorrow, are unable to start them?

We can retroactively put in the stats from the NE KC game

i think since the draft is today, nothing is counted until second week, right?
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert

Postby kini on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Hey gang, so we still have a draft scheduled for today at 5:30pm PST and I'm still willing to commish this league if we can get 10 for sure. Let's have a roll call of who's in and who's out...

Kini - in
jimmy4wmu
jjbehren
Smokey289 - in
smellysocks
Guy816 - in
BenRichards
sirsmokealot
AttorneyGreg

If there are enough people that still want in, I'll try to recruit to get to 10. If not we can just cancel and revisit next year.
Last edited by kini on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kini
Art Expert

Postby smokey289 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Kini - in
jimmy4wmu
jjbehren
Smokey289 - in
smellysocks
Guy816
BenRichards
sirsmokealot
AttorneyGreg
smokey289
Art Connoisseur

Postby jjbehren on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:31 pm

I'm in if everyone else is, but I'm totally cool with letting this one go, too.
jjbehren
Flipper

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby smellmysocks73 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:14 pm

kini wrote:Hey gang, so we still have a draft scheduled for today at 5:30pm PST and I'm still willing to commish this league if we can get 10 for sure. Let's have a roll call of who's in and who's out...

Kini - in
jimmy4wmu
jjbehren
Smokey289 - in
smellysocks - in
Guy816 - in
BenRichards
sirsmokealot
AttorneyGreg

If there are enough people that still want in, I'll try to recruit to get to 10. If not we can just cancel and revisit next year.
smellmysocks73
Art Expert

srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".

Postby kini on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 pm

So we drafted, up to you guys if you want to play it out. No cash either way obviously, just for kicks.
kini
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Sports