MMA News, Rumors & Results

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby 63schoeffling on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Yeah, I would love to see TJ/Dom again. I also wouldn't mind that Lineker fight for Cody... I like where your head's at.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby toobs on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:42 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
toobs wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Agreed, I think Khabib is most likely going to handle him. Should be a heck of a fight but that's how I'm leaning right now.

Also, I laughed so hard when Mighty Mouse lost. That's what you get for complaining and complaining about not being a draw and then you go out and turn down the Dillashaw superfight that could have really put you over the top annnnnnndddd now nobody cares about you, ha.

Khabib should be able to beat the dog piss outta McNugget but for some reason i feel like Conor will reach into his magical bag of lucky charms and win.

Now lets be honest though, if TJ can land any of the kicks or punches he hit cody with, mighty mouse would get slept so fast.

Cody vs TJ 3 please - Both fights cody could have won if he was patient, but he didnt learn from his last fight that TJ is a viper when he's hurt, holy Jebus those two are fun to watch.

If he was patient? Dude he tried to nuke TJ and couldn't. TJ ate some big drymounting shots from Cody. I want to see TJ/Cruz again. Loved the first fight.

Lets see Cody fight Lineker.

Cody rocked TJ in both fights and went in for the kill both time guns blazing and got caught each time. If he was patient and didn't do the same thing he did in the first fight things could've played out differently but he wasn't patient. TJ is one of those fighters that more dangerous when they are hurt, that dude is a savage.
toobs
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby RambosRemodeler on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:50 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Yeah, I would love to see TJ/Dom again. I also wouldn't mind that Lineker fight for Cody... I like where your head's at.

Tj/Dom 1 was great.

Lineker/Cody would be insane. Lineker has a drymounting cinder block for a head and hits extremely hard. Both dudes would just stand and bang. Might only last 1 but it would be a fun one.

Agreed toobs. TJ is a got damn savage. Hes fun to watch.

Any one else excited for TKZ v Edgar?
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby bubbie on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:29 pm

What a tough drymounting break for Volkov.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:57 am

Luls.

What was expected.

Luls at the post stuff.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:06 am

So is it officially wwe or wwf or whatever the drymount now?
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby aldobishalini on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:47 am

bubbie wrote:So is it officially wwe or wwf or whatever the drymount now?

That stuff RARELY happens in MMA, and by rarely, I mean that was 1 of maybe 3 times something like that has happened since I've been watching MMA the last 15+ years. No bueno.
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur

BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”

Postby Codeblue on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:29 am

Luls. Glad to hear Connor lost. I'm sure there will be a rematch, which he also will lose. Then he can work off the rest of his contact in semi oblivion, join the WWE with Ronda, and hopefully some semblance of normalcy will return to the UFC.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby dweebofthedead on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:25 am

I was more stoked for Ferg/Pettis than Eagle/Conor, but Khabib out classed Conor, but he handled himself poorly after the fight, especially chasing after Dillion Danis for trash talking. Tension was high, though, especially since Conor was bashing his region, family, and country.
So much cringe recently with this and DC/Brock :hanging:

Lastly, Black Beast's post-fight interview :lol:

[youtube]F_E6jXHMPs4[/youtube]

"USA IN DIS HOE"
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Postby toobs on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:21 pm

My balls was hot
toobs
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby bubbie on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:06 am

Luls
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (121.51 KiB) Viewed 59 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (81.89 KiB) Viewed 59 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (15.19 KiB) Viewed 59 times
bubbie
Art Expert

Previous