MMA News, Rumors & Results

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby 63schoeffling on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Thought it was a joke until I saw some videos on Insta. McGregor has lost it.... his downfall is coming fast and furious.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby chevyav53 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Wow, I see Conor being a 30/30 feature with a rags to riches then back to rags or prison. Tyson type of a story with a not so happy ending.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby dweebofthedead on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Conor turning MMA into some WWE fudge :vomit:

I love the dude, but c'mon, man. Chiesa got injured apparently, but doesn't sound too bad, and Rose could've broken her hand (not sure how?). Glad no one else got hurt.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Postby Baker on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Someone who works for the UFC got their hand/knuckle broken apparently trying to stop some of this mess from happening.

3 fights cancelled now cause of this drymount up. Great fighter sure, spoiled baby, absolutely.

Lobov pulled since he was with Conor when this all happened. Athletic Commission pulled Chiesa so that fight is off now. And Ray Borg ended up at the hospital recently having eye issues (he was sitting next to Chiesa and got glass in his eyes), so that fight has also been cancelled.

Conor thinks hes a thug now, lets see how he acts when he is sued by every person he has affected by this.
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby chevyav53 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:47 pm

I hope the UFC teaches him a lesson, drop him or suspended at least that will significantly reduce he’s popularity. Even now people were getting bored of his antics, but after this......

Was really looking forward to Chiesa vs Pettis... I could care less if Conor fights again. Nate beat him twice, he fought an old man and lost, he’s done, as mentioned above WWE now with this BS.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby 63schoeffling on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:12 am

As punishment they should make him fight Khabib 8)
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby iambillyg on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:50 am

Holloway is out. Khabib doesn't get to smesh him.
iambillyg
Art Freak

KingOfNothing wrote:It's not Mondo it's more like Mondone.

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:53 am

63schoeffling wrote:As punishment they should make him fight Khabib 8)

I'd like to see him beat down as well to humble that arrogance but he does not deserve that fight or more money until he gets himself together.

But it does appear charges are being filed:
McGregor has been charged with three counts of assault and one of criminal mischief, the New York Police Department said
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:57 am

iambillyg wrote:Holloway is out. Khabib doesn't get to smesh him.

Say what, where did you hear that?
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby iambillyg on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 am

chevyav53 wrote:
iambillyg wrote:Holloway is out. Khabib doesn't get to smesh him.

Say what, where did you hear that?

https://twitter.com/nopedunno/status/98 ... 88320?s=20
iambillyg
Art Freak

Postby sixstringer on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:02 am

@arielhelwani
24 seconds ago

Anthony Pettis has now been called upon to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov. He has yet to weigh in. He has an hour to do so. He was left opponentless after Chiesa got cut yesterday. UFC confirms. @MMAjunkie first reported.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Postby Baker on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:03 am

Yup. Doctors stopped his weight cut, from what his team said they were close and Max was still pushing but the doctors called it and wouldnt let him go.

Sounds like they are trying to swing Pettis in now to face Khabib. I think that will be uglier than Max. Felder has the more brawler style and made 155 on the nose so he would be an option too.
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby iambillyg on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:06 am

I have zero desire to see Khabib vs either of those two. There's also too much risk in accepting it simply to fight. While it's fairly certain Khabib would murder Pettis or Felder, there's a sliver of a chance he could get caught. With that, he loses his unbeaten record, and all credibility to receive a title shot once Ferguson heals up from his tumble.

Antics from yesterday aside, Conor successfully predicted the future again. https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/sta ... 2343914496
iambillyg
Art Freak

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:11 am

Wow, bad week for fight fans. I was excited for the Holloway fight but not against anyone else. Still excited for Rose and Joanna but not dropping 60 on this one, what a shame.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby Baker on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:17 am

iambillyg wrote:I have zero desire to see Khabib vs either of those two. There's also too much risk in accepting it simply to fight. While it's fairly certain Khabib would murder Pettis or Felder, there's a sliver of a chance he could get caught. With that, he loses his unbeaten record, and all credibility to receive a title shot once Ferguson heals up from his tumble.

Antics from yesterday aside, Conor successfully predicted the future again. https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/sta ... 2343914496

Nah, if they dont make a matchup here, they will strip him.
Baker
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Sports