MMA News, Rumors & Results

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby 63schoeffling on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:04 am

jmagee87 wrote:I hate Brock Lesnar with a burning passion. F that guy. I wish he'd stay the hell away from the UFC already. I hope DC knocks him out so hard he never fights again

Brock is the man! Probably not going to win at this point in his career because he never fights, but he's such a monster.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby jmagee87 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:07 am

63schoeffling wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:I hate Brock Lesnar with a burning passion. F that guy. I wish he'd stay the hell away from the UFC already. I hope DC knocks him out so hard he never fights again

Brock is the man! Probably not going to win at this point in his career because he never fights, but he's such a monster.

He typically outweighs his opponents by like 50 pounds, so all he does is lay on them and throw these tiny hammer fists until the ref finally stops it. He's a fudge fighter, and is only in the UFC to play a villain. He turned the UFC more into wrestling and it became less about the fight itself. He's had one fight in 7 years, and they are just gonna give him a title shot just because? That's bullshit. Especially to all the guys that have been fighting that deserve a shot over his dumb ass
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Postby 63schoeffling on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:22 am

Hey, people have figured out how to stop him before. If I was him I would do the same thing, ha.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Postby chevyav53 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:02 am

If the UFC was smart they would send Brock to Goldenboy. Post USADA he has no chance. UFC needs to be careful of trying too many gimmicks.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby 63schoeffling on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:57 pm

I really like Till, but that’s absurd to make that fight. I still think this is just the UFC dicking around and that it won’t happen, but damn....talk about the final nail in the coffin to make rankings and interim belts utterly meaningless.

Also, Woodley always complains he’s not a drawl.... wait another month and fight Colby (if rumors are true) instead of taking a fight with a dude who missed weight two out of his last four fights. So we either watch Woodley manhandle Till for 5 rounds or Till miss weight and Woodley flat out turn the fight down.

Very frustrating all the way around.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Postby chevyav53 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Really looking forward to UFC 227 this weekend. Card is stacked.

Also, happy these guys are getting endorsements but come on
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby bubbie on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:20 pm

So Khabib is going to beat up Conor on October 6, eh. Can't wait!
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby chevyav53 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:25 pm

bubbie wrote:So Khabib is going to beat up Conor on October 6, eh. Can't wait!

I think conor wins that fight.... not saying going to be easy or is a guarantee but I think he wins...

Tonight’s card is great, finally one I’ll gladdly order
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby bubbie on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:16 pm

I think Khabib will take it home. Maybe it is more wishful thinking though :lol:
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby dweebofthedead on Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:32 am

The Eagle alllllll day.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Postby 63schoeffling on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:05 am

Agreed, I think Khabib is most likely going to handle him. Should be a heck of a fight but that's how I'm leaning right now.

Also, I laughed so hard when Mighty Mouse lost. That's what you get for complaining and complaining about not being a draw and then you go out and turn down the Dillashaw superfight that could have really put you over the top annnnnnndddd now nobody cares about you, ha.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Postby RambosRemodeler on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:10 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Agreed, I think Khabib is most likely going to handle him. Should be a heck of a fight but that's how I'm leaning right now.

Also, I laughed so hard when Mighty Mouse lost. That's what you get for complaining and complaining about not being a draw and then you go out and turn down the Dillashaw superfight that could have really put you over the top annnnnnndddd now nobody cares about you, ha.

I still don't think Cejudo won that fight. Everyone says "to be the champ you gotta beat the champ" and going off damn near every other close title fight I have ever seen, the champ usually gets the nod. I think Cejudo AT BEST won 2 rounds. DJ was all class post fight and I really like watching that guy fight. Looking forward to the rematch.

RE: Conor and Khabib. Khabib is going to frustrate the hell out of Conor just like Chad did in round 1 of their fight IMO. Except Khabib isn't going to let up. Obviously conor can nuke Khabib but I think Khabib wins.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby toobs on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:12 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Agreed, I think Khabib is most likely going to handle him. Should be a heck of a fight but that's how I'm leaning right now.

Khabib should be able to beat the dog piss outta McNugget but for some reason i feel like Conor will reach into his magical bag of lucky charms and win.

Now lets be honest though, if TJ can land any of the kicks or punches he hit cody with, mighty mouse would get slept so fast.

Cody vs TJ 3 please - Both fights cody could have won if he was patient, but he didnt learn from his last fight that TJ is a viper when he's hurt, holy Jebus those two are fun to watch.
toobs
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby chevyav53 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Looking forward to the fight, already know who I think will win so lets move on..... I think Nate beats either of them in the following fight for the title in a big FU to the UFC

I too was happy DJ lost. The guy is nice and all but don't cry about not being a draw like Woodley then not show up to fight for it. Though I think it could have gone either way I'm good with that decision. Good fight and like how TJ is fighting. Looking forward to the Cruz rematch.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby RambosRemodeler on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:17 pm

toobs wrote:

Khabib should be able to beat the dog piss outta McNugget but for some reason i feel like Conor will reach into his magical bag of lucky charms and win.

Now lets be honest though, if TJ can land any of the kicks or punches he hit cody with, mighty mouse would get slept so fast.

Cody vs TJ 3 please - Both fights cody could have won if he was patient, but he didnt learn from his last fight that TJ is a viper when he's hurt, holy Jebus those two are fun to watch.

If he was patient? Dude he tried to nuke TJ and couldn't. TJ ate some big drymounting shots from Cody. I want to see TJ/Cruz again. Loved the first fight.

Lets see Cody fight Lineker.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

PreviousNext

Return to Sports