NBA 2023

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:32 am

If The Clippers get fooled into taking James HardOn from Philadelphia I’m going to puke.
At this point I think they would gladly trade him for a couple of Gatorade jugs. He’s unhappy making almost 4 million a month. Dick.
They want Terrance Mann and 2 first round picks, or some asinine crap like that.

Looking at all the drama, the all-nighters at the strip clubs, quitting on his teammates, skipping workouts, showing up fat aschit…
He’s Effing cancer.
George, Leonard, Westbrook… yay, another old guy and lets stay home the 1st day of the draft for two drymounting years?
Sounds like something Portland would do.
He will go down with an injury. 100%.
If he decides he even wants to drag his half ass onto the floor.

Not sure I’m ready to see Golden State and all the pundits slobbering on Curry this postseason, but Chris Paul off the bench? Jeez…
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:34 am

Season starts 1 week from today.
Crazy huh?
turnJBup
Art Freak

Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:00 pm

Draymond Dipchit Green suspended indefinitely.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Better late than never.
That was so chickenchit.
Can’t believe he has a career in broadcasting after he mercifully leaves the game.
He has always repulsed me… but that brutal cheap shot yesterday should have networks thinking twice about signing him to anything.
Effing peen.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:20 am

turnJBup wrote:

Better late than never.
That was so chickenchit.
Can’t believe he has a career in broadcasting after he mercifully leaves the game.
He has always repulsed me… but that brutal cheap shot yesterday should have networks thinking twice about signing him to anything.
Effing peen.
Yeah, that was clearly an intentional move by Green. Good move by the NBA. Dude needs some help whatever that may be. On the flip side, I've heard good things about his podcasts or whatever....heard the dude is quite intelligent. Obv fighting and being a dick doesn't help his cause.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:49 am

turnJBup wrote:

Better late than never.
That was so chickenchit.
Effing peen.
Bad call, lawsuit coming. :ziggi:
That was clearly a slip and fall. He grazed him by accident as he was trying to catch his balance after Nurkic pushed him off balance.
Such a bad call #smh
The Original Pure Hemp® Rolling Papers :ziggi: made in Spain, unlike some of our competitors
PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:04 pm

What the drymount planet are you on?
Jesus drymounting Christ.
Sit down.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:11 pm

sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:36 pm

MaxCollinsII wrote:

That was clearly a slip and fall. He grazed him by accident as he was trying to catch his balance after Nurkic pushed him off balance.
Such a bad call #smh
Seriously? An accident? No way. No one throws a fist like that while flailing around. Perhaps if it was a slap, I could maybe see it that way, but no way. He knew what he was doing. No athlete is just flailing / flopping like that on accident.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:19 pm

You must not watch much soccer 😂

Just playin', I'm firmly in the "on purpose" camp after watching it yesterday. Dude's got problems
KipPotapych
Art Expert

Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:50 pm

MaxCollinsII wrote:
turnJBup wrote:

Better late than never.
That was so chickenchit.
Effing peen.
Such a bad call #smh
Haha.

MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:27 pm

Now that I have thoroughly reviewed the video, "it's gotta be the shoes" :ziggi:
The Original Pure Hemp® Rolling Papers :ziggi: made in Spain, unlike some of our competitors
PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:11 pm

Ha.. yeah… it was bad.
Yeah, it didn’t even appear he was pushed.
If he was, it definitely wasn’t enough of a shove to manufacture that reaction.
The recipient ( forgot his name, not backtracking) and Rudy Golbert both showed class with quotes of concern. I can’t stand to watch the guy.
He is a complete chitstain on the association.
can’t imagine having to listen to all the crap fly out of his mouth live.
After he knocks him down with a cheap shot roundhouse to the face, he keeps jawing while the guy is down.
Infuriating.
I’m normally a guy who says Let Them Play.
But that was brutal.
The front office is obligated to protect players.
Period.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:21 pm

Speaking of ChitStains.
My dumbass Clippers might actually make the playoffs.
But it’s early… James Hardon is forced to be on his best behavior, & work overtime to get on track after quitting on his second team in row.
Still skeptic on the wins.. Denver was on a bottom trend losing skid, beating Golden State twice isn’t a big deal this year, and The Kings are still The Kings.
Have a feeling Milwaukee, Philly, Minnesota, Boston etc, will smear them.
Along with the feeling Hardon will eventually be a Hard On and they’ll be a laughingstock sitting out 2 drafts until the 3rd drymounting round.