NBA 2017-18

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby Irishman12 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Yeah Cleveland embarrassed Boston last night on their own home court. Kyrie didn't look pleased and this Cleveland squad is completely different! They played very well together. We'll see how long they can keep this up but this might be the turnaround they needed. I still don't think the East is going to beat Golden State no matter who they send out there.

On another topic, do the Lakers get Paul George and LeBron James in the offseason? Both? Neither? Does George stay in OKC? It should be interesting either way.
Irishman12
Art Connoisseur

Postby afrosteeziac on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
On another topic, do the Lakers get Paul George and LeBron James in the offseason? Both? Neither? Does George stay in OKC? It should be interesting either way.

Personally don't think either of those two goes to LA without knowing if the other is going as well. Just cant see the appeal of one of them going to the Lakers with their current roster.
afrosteeziac
Art Expert

Postby Irishman12 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:10 pm

afrosteeziac wrote:
Irishman12 wrote:

Personally don't think either of those two goes to LA without knowing if the other is going as well. Just cant see the appeal of one of them going to the Lakers with their current roster.

George I can see going as he's a local guy. He's an easy sell. LeBron's the one you're going to have to convince. But if they can trade Deng and get his money off the books, I've heard they could sign 3 max players. So maybe with George and another max player, that could be enough to get LeBron? Let's see how well Magic Johnson's pitch is.
Irishman12
Art Connoisseur

Postby afrosteeziac on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
afrosteeziac wrote:
Irishman12 wrote:

George I can see going as he's a local guy. He's an easy sell. LeBron's the one you're going to have to convince. But if they can trade Deng and get his money off the books, I've heard they could sign 3 max players. So maybe with George and another max player, that could be enough to get LeBron? Let's see how well Magic Johnson's pitch is.

Eh maybe. I just don't see "home town" being the only selling point George needs. LA isn't going anywhere, so like you said it really depends on some other moves they can make. Especially depending on how well both OKC and CLE do in the playoffs. Mess around and have the Cavs give GSW a decent run Bron might just stick around. especialy if they continue to bring in talented youth. Same goes for Paul in my opinion.
afrosteeziac
Art Expert

Postby canuck on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:55 am

GO jazz GOOOoooo!
canuck
Art Freak

Image Image Image Image

Previous

Return to Sports