NHL 2017-2018 Season

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby bubbie on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:42 pm

^ have been watching the game for only about 5 minutes as of now and you are right. Vegas is drymounted, I think.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:59 pm

Nice melt by Vegas.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:02 pm

Don Cherry talking Cherry again.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby Scottjohnston on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Hell of a game by Washington. That being said, it seems like the Vegas team from the last few games, isn't the same Vegas team that we've seen all year. They need that top line to get going, if they stand a chance!

I'll say Vegas takes Game 5 at home, and the Caps hoist Lord Stanley at home :pint:
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:02 am

comountaingolf wrote:I'm taking the 'Caps in 5.

:cheers:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby bubbie on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:24 am

^ I think I am with you.

Scottjohnston wrote:Hell of a game by Washington. That being said, it seems like the Vegas team from the last few games, isn't the same Vegas team that we've seen all year. They need that top line to get going, if they stand a chance!

I'll say Vegas takes Game 5 at home, and the Caps hoist Lord Stanley at home :pint:

According to Cherry, the only reason they won today was Holtby. Which is hard to argue, except that he pretty much said that their game sucked aside from goaltending. Why the drymount is that guy on TV? I wonder if he will have a stroke if the Caps win the Cup. One of the biggest Ovi haters out there.

Talking about Ovi, the dude is all in. The emotions on that guy! Those who say and have been saying for years that the dude does not give a fudge and would rather be playing at the World Championship have to get their heads examined. The dude plays with heart even when his game sucks. Instead, I think, people should be amazed that after playing 80+ games per season and a couple of rounds in play offs, the dude goes out and plays a few more games. The guy is all hockey, IMO.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby jjttdw on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:26 am

comountaingolf wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:I'm taking the 'Caps in 5.

:cheers:

I'd rather see Caps in 5 than to risk a game 6 and 7. Crazy all the extracurriculars at the end of the game last night. I think the Vegas players are salty and will take game 5.
jjttdw
Art Expert

NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby bubbie on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:07 pm

^ Not sure about that. They seemed to be pretty salty after game 3 as well, but had a good melt last night by the end of it. Fleury will likely continue to melt as well; the dude always did when under pressure through out his career. I will stick with golf on this one, Caps in 5. Or maybe it is just wishful thinking, lol.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:35 pm

I just think it's pretty nuts that if the Caps' wrap it up in 5, they get to celebrate their Stanley Cup win in Vegas :lol:

comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby bubbie on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 pm

bubbie
Art Expert

Postby jjttdw on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:14 pm

Wooo hoooo! Happy for the Caps. I got a puck in the stands at a Caps game before they put up those dumb nets.
jjttdw
Art Expert

NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby comountaingolf on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am

Good for the Caps!!! :notworthy:

comountaingolf
Art Expert

Image THC X 8

Postby bubbie on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:44 am

Good call, indeed! Well done!

bubbie
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:48 am

I have to say, I am very happy with how things worked out this time around. To say the truth, I was a little surprised to see Ovi win the Smythe Trophy because I thought it would be Kuznetsov (pardon the spelling), but I am happy. And no doubt the dude deserved. I think he is a big reason they won. The dude really showed why he is wearing C, in my opinion.

P.S.
bubbie wrote:Take that Ovie haters.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby guryter on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:08 am

Stanley Cup champs and boobies on their victory lap. Congrats to the caps.
guryter
Art Expert

Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.

john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.

Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.

PreviousNext

Return to Sports