something about boxing

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby alittle on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:21 pm

the site was way too fucky for bottin'
alittle
Art Freak

Postby partpat on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 pm

alittle wrote:the site was way too fucky for bottin'

This ^

Even with custom code for the site it wouldn't matter because the page was erroring out crashing etc. bet their traffic today was hysterical. Some assholes started a Facebook thread about it offering up stacks for poster buddies. Laughing about this release on the beach tho :D
partpat
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Link to thread?
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby partpat on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Codeblue wrote:Link to thread?

Not on Facebook but someone sent me a screen grab. Hysterical.
partpat
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Pics or GTFO.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby toobs on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:14 pm

hey spend your money saved on this - http://tristaneaton.com/store/mayweathe ... ght-poster
if this fight is even half decent and there is any possible re-match you'll be happy :wink:
toobs
Art Expert

RottenAtom wrote:This is the hookup thread, not the beg for sloppy seconds thread.

Postby HelloExactly on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Only 171 left. Act now!
HelloExactly
Art Expert

Postby dolamite24 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:45 pm

toobs wrote:hey spend your money saved on this - http://tristaneaton.com/store/mayweathe ... ght-poster
if this fight is even half decent and there is any possible re-match you'll be happy :wink:

POTY!
dolamite24
Art Connoisseur

Postby 63schoeffling on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:45 pm

toobs wrote:hey spend your money saved on this - http://tristaneaton.com/store/mayweathe ... ght-poster

The fight won't be as bad as you think. But that poster is oof. And I'm a fan of Tristan's work.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby Kramerica on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:00 pm

The fight will be a joke and there won't be a rematch unless Mayweather somehow loses.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby bubbie on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Luls. The Irish trying to beat Mayweather is like those trying to buy this print today. Except his payout is guaranteed, regardless of the outcome :lol:
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:16 pm

I really really really hope Mayweather knocks him out, but I'm kinda worried he's just gonna toy with him da whole time.
Codeblue
Art God

Postby RambosRemodeler on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Codeblue wrote:I really really really hope Mayweather knocks him out, but I'm kinda worried he's just gonna toy with him da whole time.

Only person mayweather can knock out is his baby mama.

63schoeffling wrote:

The fight won't be as bad as you think. But that poster is oof. And I'm a fan of Tristan's work.

You're nuts. McGregor doesn't even have a punchers chance. In order to have that, one has to be able to hit his opponent. Mayweather is one of the greatest defensive boxers of all time. As good as Conor is, I don't think this fight is even remotely competitive.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby toobs on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:39 pm

cool i guess we'll see sat
toobs
Art Expert

RottenAtom wrote:This is the hookup thread, not the beg for sloppy seconds thread.

Postby RambosRemodeler on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:43 pm

toobs wrote:cool i guess we'll see sat

I like Conor but dude is not a pro boxer. I'd love to see Conor starch Floyd, I just don't think it's going to happen.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Next

Return to Sports