Bootleg Jerseys (zombie thread)

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby mistersmith on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Looks like the old thread died. Bringing it back...anyone have a good source of bootleg jerseys, especially NFL? I haven't seen a good one since Nike took over the NFL, but with Marshawn signing imma need a BEASTMODE 24 (or after today, possibly "Town Bizzness").

PM me with a site if you've had good experiences.
mistersmith
Art Freak

electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.

Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.

Postby comountaingolf on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Funny enough, I was trying to find the old thread a few weeks back. Anyone have any good links? :pint:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 7

Postby earlgreytoast on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:24 pm

You really go for the knock-offs, eh smith? Sorry business ain't boomin' for ya, I blame Trump.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:This thread is boring. I'm going to go jerk off.

http://artsy.bigcartel.com/

Postby mistersmith on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:25 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:You really go for the knock-offs, eh smith? Sorry business ain't boomin' for ya, I blame Trump.

Lol. I don't buy actual player jerseys, only jokes and weird stuff that the NFL won't sell. For example, I have a black Ravens Johnny Unitas jersey, because drymount the Irsays. My Orioles jersey (which is legit, but just to make my point) is Hagy 34, which if you know Balmer, is the dopest thing on earth. And I'm thinking about Beastmode 24 Raiders now. The NFL won't sell you either of those.

So not only is this stuff "forbidden" from the official site, but it's also not worth spending $200+ or whatever on a dumbass joke.

Except the Hagy jersey, that one is on-field with the special OPACY anniversary ptaches. Goddamn right.
mistersmith
Art Freak

electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.

Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.

Return to Sports