MLB 2017

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby Kramerica on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:48 pm

R.I.P Yordano Ventura. My heart goes out to his family and teammates. :cry:
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby canuck on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Just met Orel Hershiser here at the Wynn playing poker. I had no clue who he was(lil before my time)but a friend made me get an autograph for him. Was a nice guy.
canuck
Art Freak

Image Image Image Image

Postby turnJBup on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:36 am

image.jpg
image.jpg (170.11 KiB) Viewed 26 times

Jake Peavy y'all!
drymount drymount drymount I would love to see this show.
:x :x
turnJBup
Art Expert

Postby turnJBup on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 am

canuck wrote:Just met Orel Hershiser here at the Wynn playing poker. I had no clue who he was(lil before my time)but a friend made me get an autograph for him. Was a nice guy.

The bulldog.
He gave LA our last championship... like 255 years ago.
turnJBup
Art Expert

Postby Irishman12 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:48 pm

As cotis said, Cashman has done an incredible job, getting this team younger, shedding some of those big contracts all while remaining competitive and fighting for a playoff spot. I don't believe Cashman gets enough credit. I'm just glad they sold last year at the deadline in trading Chapman and Miller while stocking up on prospects. They'll compete again this year but I'm looking forward to 2018 and 2019 when some of these guys start coming up. Honestly, I think they should start Judge in the minors and let him get a little more seasoning. I also hope Severino can turn things around. I don't understand why the Yankees cannot develop starters? I just hope Sanchez doesn't have a sophomore slump similar to Severino because he was killing the ball last year!
Irishman12
Art Enthusiast

Previous

Return to Sports