START EM or SIT EM - Fantasy Advice >>>

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby soam24 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:55 pm

hunterjax wrote:
brewdog123 wrote:QB

wentz
home vs NYG

Wilson
away vs TEN
?

Wentz. For sure.

Wentz is putting together a solid season and the Giants can't get a first down. Wilson has no O line and TEN will try to run the clock.
soam24
Art Freak

Postby hunterjax on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:56 pm

alteridiom wrote:
toobs wrote:
hunterjax wrote:Ugh, played Eifert again last night instead of switching him up for either James or Hunter Henry . . . bad call.

yea shockingly enough in the same boat . . . Eifert gets the bench treatment but i wont drop him . . . should have got a TD but he ran out of bounds soo..... :roll:

They just fired their OC so he may be worth another chance. Seems like most teams really bounce back after someone is let go. If I bench him then he probably goes off for 75 and 2 TDs.

yeah, I was thinking the same . . . know I'm going to regret it though, lol.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby soam24 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:28 pm

We need TWO for our draftkings. $5 buy in.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/45004970
soam24
Art Freak

Postby brewdog123 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:41 am

soam24 wrote:
hunterjax wrote:

wentz
home vs NYG

Wilson
away vs TEN
?

Wentz. For sure.

Wentz is putting together a solid season and the Giants can't get a first down. Wilson has no O line and TEN will try to run the clock.

and russell explodes for 40 points...on my bench
brewdog123
Art Connoisseur

Postby hunterjax on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 am

brewdog123 wrote:
soam24 wrote:
hunterjax wrote:

wentz
home vs NYG

Wilson
away vs TEN
?

Wentz. For sure.

and russell explodes for 40 points...on my bench

yeah . . . sorry, thought Wentz would really tear through NY. This season has been all over the place for fantasy. Have McCoy and taken a total of like 6 points in 3 games with him. Was lucky to play Chris Thompson as my flex last night and got 26 out of him . . . who would have thought that was likely.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Postby soam24 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:11 pm

hunterjax wrote:yeah . . . sorry, thought Wentz would really tear through NY. This season has been all over the place for fantasy. Have McCoy and taken a total of like 6 points in 3 games with him. Was lucky to play Chris Thompson as my flex last night and got 26 out of him . . . who would have thought that was likely.

NFL is out of control. I thought too wentz would be money. has been playing fantastic with a "safe floor" for fantasy... then Russell Wilson goes Russell Wilson.
soam24
Art Freak

Postby FrankBooth on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:35 pm

soam24 wrote:NFL is out of control. I thought too wentz would be money. has been playing fantastic with a "safe floor" for fantasy... then Russell Wilson goes Russell Wilson.

Definitely some strange stuff, any change I made that worked against me ends up working for me the next week (When I bench em)

This week was pretty solid for my RB/WR's but suffered for everyone else, I lost by 3 points and woulda been fine changing out a few different positions. Eli alone

FrankBooth
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImage Image

Postby alteridiom on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Most unpredictable fantasy season I can remember. My bench out-scored my starters and yet I still won. On to next week.
alteridiom
Art Expert

Small town pizza lawyer

Postby soam24 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Yeah took one on the chin in DFS as well. On to next week.
soam24
Art Freak

Postby FrankBooth on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:51 pm

For Flex: Rishard Matthews or Alshon Jeffery (Also have Tarik Cohen and Tevin Coleman on my Bench) ?
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Postby HLB98 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Is this thread written in Klingon?
Trying to understand what is actually being discussed here but can't even make sense of a single post
HLB98
Art Connoisseur

Postby dasponyboy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:54 pm

FrankBooth wrote:For Flex: Rishard Matthews or Alshon Jeffery (Also have Tarik Cohen and Tevin Coleman on my Bench) ?

Tough between Tarik and Alshon. Cohen's stat line would have had another 35 yards and a TD if he didn't get hosed on that weak out of bounds call. If you add another 9.5 points to his total you probably wouldn't even be questioning it. The positive is they'll most likely be losing to GB and Glennon loves to check down to him.
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Postby FrankBooth on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 pm

dasponyboy wrote:
FrankBooth wrote:For Flex: Rishard Matthews or Alshon Jeffery (Also have Tarik Cohen and Tevin Coleman on my Bench) ?

Tough between Tarik and Alshon. Cohen's stat line would have had another 35 yards and a TD if he didn't get hosed on that weak out of bounds call. If you add another 9.5 points to his total you probably wouldn't even be questioning it. The positive is they'll most likely be losing to GB and Glennon loves to check down to him.

The week I took a chance on Tarik (Week 2) he was a bit of a bust as he had that major fumble on return, Alshon has something like a 21 point week. The next Alshon was pretty quiet and Tarik had a solid game. Right now I am temped with Tarik or Rishard but we'll see.

I had to take Cam out of QB as he is a bit of a mess, Eli hopefully has a decent enough game.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Postby hunterjax on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:18 am

need to start 3 WRs from this motley crew . . .

Alshon Jeffery
JJ Nelson
Jermaine Kearse
Marquis Lee
Danny Amendola
Cooper Kupp

Leaning towards Jeffery, Nelson and Kearse even though Jeffery has been a bust all season and Nelson was a bust this past week. Kearse I just feel like has a big game coming, but not sure if this is the week.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Postby alteridiom on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:08 pm

FrankBooth wrote:
dasponyboy wrote:

The week I took a chance on Tarik (Week 2) he was a bit of a bust as he had that major fumble on return, Alshon has something like a 21 point week. The next Alshon was pretty quiet and Tarik had a solid game. Right now I am temped with Tarik or Rishard but we'll see.

I had to take Cam out of QB as he is a bit of a mess, Eli hopefully has a decent enough game.

I'd lean toward Rishard but I'm also a Titans fan. Just don't see the Titans being able to run the ball on the Texans very well. I imagine Mariota will be feeding Delanie Walker and Rishard Matthews as much as possible.

I don't know what to do with my FLEX spot:
Mohamed Sanu, Amari Cooper, DeSean Jackson, or Rishard Matthews

Julio and Tyreek are my receivers. Tempted to roll Amari out but he has largely been a disappointment so far and is facing Denver. Dropping way too many balls. Sanu is tempting. They are up against Buffalo and Ryan seems to feed him pretty regularly. DeSean can always explode and Rishard has developed nice chemistry with Mariota and seems to be his #1 guy at WR.
alteridiom
Art Expert

Small town pizza lawyer

PreviousNext

Return to Sports