~ NFL 2017 ~

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby RottenAtom on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:32 am

Also, I thought Gaga was terrible. Felt like I was watching some elaborate karaoke thing or SNL. Drones were cool though. Halftime show and all the spectacle of it sucks. Also, eff that God Bless America song (heard it like 3 times yesterday!). Not sure why they try to make the Super Bowl the second coming of July 4th.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Postby Kramerica on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:10 am

Probably has something to do with the millions of taxpayer dollars the military gives to the nfl to be 'patriotic'.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby RottenAtom on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 am

Kramerica wrote:Probably has something to do with the millions of taxpayer dollars the military gives to the nfl to be 'patriotic'.

oof :hanging:
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Postby tourist504 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:33 am

That felt like a big Saints win. Everyone's enjoying a big bowl of sour grapes for breakfast this morning here in NOLA! :twisted:
tourist504
Art Expert

maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.

BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.

jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.

Imagex6

Postby pewter14 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:37 am

pewter14
EB Team

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.

Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

Postby spagucci1 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Bad play calling by Shanahan. They obviously didnt adjust their offense in the end of the 3rd quarter and 4th qtr. The plays called by the Falcons during their last series were horrible. After Jones got them to the 20, they should've just run the dang ball! It wouldve helped to keep them in field goal range and would've helped to kill the clock.
spagucci1
Art Expert

Postby RambosRemodeler on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:08 pm

spagucci1 wrote:Bad play calling by Shanahan. They obviously didnt adjust their offense in the end of the 3rd quarter and 4th qtr. The plays called by the Falcons during their last series were horrible. After Jones got them to the 20, they should've just run the dang ball! It wouldve helped to keep them in field goal range and would've helped to kill the clock.

Yep you're absolutely supposed to pound the ball and attempt a short FG in that spot.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby jkw3000 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Agreed. Especially with the running game killing the Pats on the edge. Combo of choking under the SB pressure (that 1st-and-10 run getting stuffed for a 1 yard loss probably spooked em) and the balls-to-the-wall mentality (admittedly the same one that got the Coleman TD previous and that insane Jones catch) showing up at the worst time for the playcalling. Still, not just the offensive playcalling, as that D not stopping the Pats O from scoring on 5 straight possessions (even against Brady in full on shark-tasting-blood-in-the-water mode) was just as brutal.
jkw3000
Art Freak

35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby cktbreaker on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Pats took away that end run game Falcons had going.

Pats took the game from Falcons 31 unanswered points!
cktbreaker
Art Expert

Postby dodgers77 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Unbelievable game :pint: Congrats to the Pats :clap: Tom Brady you are the #goat :notworthy:
dodgers77
Art Expert

Postby toobs on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:14 pm

first half oof ... halftime meh ... second half holy chitmang! really enjoyed that they let them play, no lame calls for da pats, they seem to win this straight up
toobs
Art Expert

RottenAtom wrote:This is the hookup thread, not the beg for sloppy seconds thread.

Postby john38103 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:27 pm

There was that one drive where the Falcons got hit with defensive holding on three consecutive third down plays. Don't think I've ever seen that before. It definitely didn't swing the game but it was striking. And I'm not even alleging that they were bad calls, just that it was a crazy sequence.
john38103
Art Expert

Postby glenn1 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:29 pm

pewter14 wrote:Image

Like most sane people I wanted the Patriots to lose, but it really would have been a shame to waste that catch.
glenn1
Art Expert

Postby Kramerica on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:45 pm

That sack was essentially the game. All they had to do was run some clock and kick a high percentage field goal. Can't leave the door open for someone like Brady. He definitely cemented his legacy last night. As insufferable as the pats and their fans are, it was cool to see him become the undisputed goat (imho). He's still a massive tool but I'll be damned if anyone has a better case for all time great on the field.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby pewter14 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Attachments
BB.jpg
BB.jpg (96.41 KiB) Viewed 332 times
pewter14
EB Team

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.

Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

PreviousNext

Return to Sports