NCAA Basketball 15-16

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby PrintNoob87 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:48 am

This game is unreal.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby danebp on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:58 am

Great game! Seems like it could go on for hours more...
danebp
Art Expert

Postby Philpenn on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:12 am

Is this thread about the season, or a video game?
Philpenn
Art Expert

ImageT.K.C. Image

Postby sidewaysscott on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:13 am

Assuming they're talking about that 3OT nail biter between Kansas and Oklahoma last night. Great game indeed!
sidewaysscott
Art God

pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.

Postby jmagee87 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 am

If this is about the actual season...man is it fun to finally have a reason to watch LSU basketball again. Ben Simmons is great to watch. But man does our team make a ton of boneheaded mistakes
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Postby Kramerica on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:39 am

I almost lost my voice yelling at the tv last night. Can't believe it's early Jan. Rock Chalk!
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby Philpenn on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:46 am

Word. Those two posts had me confused as I didn't watch that game.

Pitt made their way into the top 25. ACC play will be rough as usual though, so we'll see how long they can stay in it. Lots of big dogs coming up.
Philpenn
Art Expert

ImageT.K.C. Image

Postby PrintNoob87 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:13 am

Hah yeah, reads confusing looking back on it. I just came in to comment on the game and saw there wasn't a thread for this season yet.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby john38103 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:27 am

jmagee87 wrote:If this is about the actual season...man is it fun to finally have a reason to watch LSU basketball again. Ben Simmons is great to watch. But man does our team make a ton of boneheaded mistakes

I'm looking forward to seeing Simmons against Kentucky tonight. I've only caught highlights so far, it'll be nice to catch a game and get a fuller view of him.
john38103
Art Expert

Postby jmagee87 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:29 am

john38103 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:If this is about the actual season...man is it fun to finally have a reason to watch LSU basketball again. Ben Simmons is great to watch. But man does our team make a ton of boneheaded mistakes

I'm looking forward to seeing Simmons against Kentucky tonight. I've only caught highlights so far, it'll be nice to catch a game and get a fuller view of him.

Really hope he comes out aggressively in the first half. He always seems laid back and not pushing himself or the team until after halftime. He then heats up and starts carrying the team. But sometimes the game is too far gone at that point
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru

Postby john38103 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:39 am

jmagee87 wrote:Really hope he comes out aggressively in the first half. He always seems laid back and not pushing himself or the team until after halftime. He then heats up and starts carrying the team. But sometimes the game is too far gone at that point

That's an interesting analysis. Seeing his insane highlights and numbers I wondered about a couple of their losses but what you're saying makes sense to me that he may still be a little too unselfish and learning where the boundaries are to just take over a game.
john38103
Art Expert

Postby jmagee87 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:42 am

john38103 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:Really hope he comes out aggressively in the first half. He always seems laid back and not pushing himself or the team until after halftime. He then heats up and starts carrying the team. But sometimes the game is too far gone at that point

That's an interesting analysis. Seeing his insane highlights and numbers I wondered about a couple of their losses but what you're saying makes sense to me that he may still be a little too unselfish and learning where the boundaries are to just take over a game.

That's exactly it. By nature he's a very unselfish player. And some of our other guys (other than hornsby) have been making terrible shot selection. And just plain out missing shots they shouldnt be. When he becomes a little more selfish and decides to take the team on his back rather than trying to facilitate, is when he really heats up
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru

Postby Kramerica on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:44 am

Hopefully he can learn how fast enough to win the conference or at least get an at large bid. Though I have a feeling the committee will do whatever it can to get one of the best college players in the tourney.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby jmagee87 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Once again, our shot selection is quite questionable. And Simmons can't be making those stupid fouls and get pulled so early
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru

Postby PrintNoob87 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Guy is truly a freak. He's monstrous and handles the ball like a PG.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Next

Return to Sports