NCAA Basketball 15-16

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby jmagee87 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:31 pm

63schoeffling wrote:One of the best bball ganes I've watched in a while. Good for Jay... I've met him a few times and he is exactly the class act as you would expect. Also, hopefully we get a parade down in Center City so I can get trashed in public

FTFY
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Postby jlabbate on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 pm

amazing game last night..missed the 1st half, but watched most of the 2nd, figured when UNC tied it up w/ 4.7 secs left it was going to OT..that ending was what makes the NCAA tourney so special :notworthy:
jlabbate
Art Freak

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby Philpenn on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Do colleges get parades? I too would enjoy getting day-wasted Downtown.
Philpenn
Art Expert

ImageT.K.C. Image

Postby Kramerica on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Philpenn wrote:Do colleges get parades? I too would enjoy getting day-wasted Downtown.

Absolutely they do. I guess it depends on the school/town but after KU won it all in '08, Lawrence shut down for a day and it seemed like the parade attendance was greater than the entire population of the town.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby MJGallicchio on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:21 pm

o4phish20o wrote:Big East Basketball = #1

Teams like Syracuse, Pitt, BC and UConn never should have left. Best basketball conference in the history of the game.
Even after they were gutted and told all year by national media that the conference was garbage, its the Big East that wins it all!!!

UConn didn't exactly leave, they kinda got kicked out. After the OG Big East/ACC shuffle a few years back, the 7 non-football big east schools decided to leave and create a "new league" and they kept the Big East name. UConn gets left behind because they have a football program, but it's not strong enough to be attractive to a major conference.

I'll always have a soft spot for Nova though. I'm very happy for the entire program.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Postby 63schoeffling on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:34 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:One of the best bball ganes I've watched in a while. Good for Jay... I've met him a few times and he is exactly the class act as you would expect. Also, hopefully we get a parade down in Center City so I can get trashed in public

FTFY

Haha, it's during work hours! Too busy to take off, but we can head of on the deck of our building which overlooks City Hall where it ends.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Previous

Return to Sports