NBA 2015-2016

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby spunkmonkey on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:44 pm

God, I hope not. I'd like nothing more than for the Thunder to be a raging dumpster fire for decades to come.
spunkmonkey
Art Expert

Postby jkw3000 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Come the 2017 free agent cap orgy, we're gonna see a bunch more superteams assembling. Sucks, but ever since the Heatles...

On a more amusing note, it's been kinda funny to see how many Seattle fans are laughing about this. Sorry OKC fans.
jkw3000
Art Freak

35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby john38103 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:58 pm

I'm sure most OKC fans are cool but when I saw the d-bags shooting the Durant jersey online I started hoping Westbrook leaves too.
john38103
Art Expert

Postby UrsusMorris on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 am

Damn, was really lookin forward to gettin to see Duncan play this upcoming season. Balls.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.

Postby canuck on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:42 am

UrsusMorris wrote:Damn, was really lookin forward to gettin to see Duncan play this upcoming season. Balls.

Have you been under a rock for the last 2 decades?
canuck
Art Freak

Image Image Image Image

Postby UrsusMorris on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 am

I just moved to San Antonio 2 months ago...
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.

Postby pencilfightchamp on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:41 am

UrsusMorris wrote:I just moved to San Antonio 2 months ago...

While it would definitely have been nice to see a legend, Kawhi Leonard, Lamarcus Aldridge, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, and Pau Gasol are a nice consolation. :wink:
pencilfightchamp
Art Connoisseur

Postby UrsusMorris on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:44 am

Oh for sure
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby jkw3000 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:01 am

jkw3000
Art Freak

Postby UrsusMorris on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:04 am

Love it lol. And i'm sure everyone's seen this one by now, but it kills me Hahah

UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby spagucci1 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:06 pm

turnJBup wrote:You are delusional. Who will beat them?
If they stay healthy they won't lose 6 games all year.

Nope. Not delusional. Your delusional if you think they will only lose six games. This past playoffs showed that GSW loses when it counts most. They lost more in the Playoffs than in the regular season. The Spurs, OKC, or the Blazers will take them out. Their game plan to shoot non-stop 3's was figured out. Durant leaves after a year with GSW and goes back to OKC.
spagucci1
Art Expert

Postby jkw3000 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:14 pm

spagucci1 wrote:
turnJBup wrote:You are delusional. Who will beat them?
If they stay healthy they won't lose 6 games all year.

Nope. Not delusional. Your delusional if you think they will only lose six games. This past playoffs showed that GSW loses when it counts most. They lost more in the Playoffs than in the regular season. The Spurs, OKC, or the Blazers will take them out. Their game plan to shoot non-stop 3's was figured out. Durant leaves after a year with GSW and goes back to OKC.

...they won the Finals the year before on that same system, they just added Durant to replace Barnes, and they lost in Game 7 of the Finals thanks to monster efforts by LeBron and Kyrie. The Spurs are their only real competition in the West and they traded in Duncan for Gasol, a great guy for their system offensively but not defensively.

Don't have to like them (most don't), I expect them to lose more games in the regular season this year than last, but it's a bit much to think they've gotten worse - I mean, I kept hoping the Heat would keep faltering after their first Finals loss to the Mavs, but that's just not reality.
jkw3000
Art Freak

Postby turnJBup on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:57 am

The Spurs, Blazers, or OKC will take out Golden State.
:lol:
The Clippers have a better chance than those teams.
LAC play them tough and can run with them, but no one will beat GS if they stay healthy. Sorry.
turnJBup
Art Expert

Postby canuck on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:02 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:I just moved to San Antonio 2 months ago...

Right on. I saw Tim play the Jazz way back in the day. Dude is a legend.
canuck
Art Freak

Image Image Image Image

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Never been to a pro NBA game. That will change though.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Sports