NFL 2015

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby RiotAct on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:46 am

Let's get this party started :lurk:

Josh McCown to the Billy-Bobs... yeehaw.
RiotAct
Art Freak

1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.

Postby jkw3000 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 pm

If McCown is the answer...
jkw3000
Art Freak

35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby pewter14 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:22 pm

pewter14
EB Team

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.

Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

Postby PrintNoob87 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:23 pm

No, listen to your coach. We're on to the 2015 season.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:24 pm

Out with the old and in with the new I see... :lol:

... just messin' :wink: Back on track. EXCITED about this year for the Vikes :twisted:

comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 7

Postby jjttdw on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:27 pm

I'm surprised Maine sided with the Pats.
Last edited by jjttdw on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjttdw
Art Expert

NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby pewter14 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:30 pm

O.k. :oops:

Anyway ... Pats got a lot of work to do between renegotiating with Revis (hope he's still on a SB high that he's ok extending the deal to something more cap friendly because $25M against the cap is a touch too much). Also got to deal with McCourty and Gostkowski (one of which will be franchised) and a few others like Vereen, Wilfork, Ayers and some OLs.

Might lose a guy or two, but keeping Revis and McCourty seem like the clear priorities followed by big Vince and Shane Vereen.

Supposedly the draft has a ton of depth in pass rushers which is nice to hear for the Pats. Can't wait to use the compensatory pick we're getting from the Colts!
pewter14
EB Team

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.

Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

Postby jkw3000 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 pm

pewter14 wrote:O.k. :oops:

Anyway ... Pats got a lot of work to do between renegotiating with Revis (hope he's still on a SB high that he's ok extending the deal to something more cap friendly because $25M against the cap is a touch too much). Also got to deal with McCourty and Gostkowski (one of which will be franchised) and a few others like Vereen, Wilfork, Ayers and some OLs.

Might lose a guy or two, but keeping Revis and McCourty seem like the clear priorities followed by big Vince and Shane Vereen.

Supposedly the draft has a ton of depth in pass rushers which is nice to hear for the Pats. Can't wait to use the compensatory pick we're getting from the Colts!

McCourty'll get franchised, and I'd imagine something'll get worked out. Revis...he's always chased the money, would be great if he valued the SB win more but it'll be a huge coup getting him on the roster without paying record-setting money (and it's pretty clear win or lose he used this year as a prove-it year for this contract). I like Vereen but seems like they're prepping his replacement in James White, Wilfork will be a big deal though.

And oh SportsNation...never change. :lol:

I'm more interested in the shitshows...toss up between the Browns and the Niners in terms of who has the more severely messed up office situation.
jkw3000
Art Freak

35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby cactusphunk on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:54 pm

Niners are way more drymounted up. Jed York has Zero clue as to what he's doing. Neither does Jimmy Haslam of course, but he might still end up in jail, so that might be the saving grace for Browns fans
cactusphunk
Art Connoisseur

"Youre talking a lot, but youre not saying anything"

Postby rmoore on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Pffft. It's baseball season. Not even thinking about the NFL until October or so.
rmoore
Art Expert

Postby mistersmith on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:11 pm

RiotAct wrote:Josh McCown to the Billy-Bobs... yeehaw.

Sounds like he already left and has announced he wants to visit anyone that'll have him, so, it's a long way off for BUF.

cactusphunk wrote:Niners are way more drymounted up. Jed York has Zero clue as to what he's doing.

York knows exactly what he's doing. He'll make a few extra billion with that new stadium and he has a staff full of yes-men, from Baalke down to Tomsula's crew of shitty coaches. He'll make more money putting an inferior team on the field, so, here we are.

There are some owners that foster a culture of winning, and genuinely want good things to happen. Then there are the Mike Browns, Jerry Richardsons, and apparently Jed Yorks of the world, for whom their franchise is a billion-dollar business and "wins" is an unnecessary byproduct of creating too much overhead for yourself.
mistersmith
Art Freak

electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.

Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.

Postby mathab on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:35 pm

jjttdw wrote:I'm surprised Maine sided with the Pats.

Why is it surprising that New Englanders root for New England? Mainers are die hard Pats fans, what do you expect them to root for a CFL team or something?
mathab
Art Connoisseur

Postby RiotAct on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 am

mistersmith wrote:
RiotAct wrote:Josh McCown to the Billy-Bobs... yeehaw.

Sounds like he already left and has announced he wants to visit anyone that'll have him, so, it's a long way off for BUF.

Yeahhh, I jumped the gun a little bit on that one :hanging:

Honestly, our QB situation is screwed up either way. Gotta hope we either strike gold with some journeyman free agent, or that E.J. finally learns how to hit wide-open receivers 7 yards downfield. :roll:
RiotAct
Art Freak

1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.

Postby bloodthrust on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:04 pm

I hope Jed York gets hit by a car/train/semi truck, or drowns, or falls down several flights of stairs, or eats some poison, or gets attacked by a bear, or has a sky diving accident, or whatever else would end his life prematurely.
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.

mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.

Postby Gigantico on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:33 pm

Stoked the Cards locked up Fitz for a couple more years. Can't have enough guys like that like your organization.
Gigantico
Art Connoisseur

Next

Return to Sports