NFL 2015

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Oh yeah, forgot the only reason i like Andrew Luck is because he's white. Guess this means i can't like TY Hilton anymore since he isn't white either. Give me some slack guys, i'm new to this racist thing, it's only been like 2 hours :hanging:
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.

Postby jmagee87 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:51 pm

TBH, I hate Cam. More than any other player in the NFL. Why? Because he beat LSU's ass in college. I hold grudges
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Postby mistersmith on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:52 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
mistersmith wrote:but I guess Cam is different. I wonder why. Just go ahead and call him an nigger, man. You know you want to.

Ok wow. Way off the mark there. So this guy drops "the N word" and no one bats an eye, i say the word "retarded" and everyone thinks i'm an asshole. Why is it always racism with you smith? Seriously. Anyone else thinkin the same thing?

If you can't tell the difference between you insulting millions of people for something they can't control -- which is what you saying "retarded" is -- and me saying you want to be a racist, then I can't help you.

UrsusMorris wrote:I don't give a flying drymount about his skin color. I do however get very annoyed by the way he over-celebrates over a 1 yard gain, and acts like a baby when things don't go his way (kinda like Tom Brady. Oh wait, is he black too??). You're defending a guy that dropped to the ground and kicked his feet around in a tantrum as if he was 2 years old. Seriously smith, go drymount yourself, and quit tryin to start an argument with every single person in this thread over stupid fudge. It's morons like yourself that keep racism alive and well. Just stop.

Me telling you not to be racist is not being racist. Dumbass.

Acting like Cam is any different from any other quarterback, let alone worse, is absolutely racism -- it's literally the only differentiator between him and all the other guys -- and you don't have to admit it or even understand it for that to be true.
mistersmith
Art Freak

electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:09 pm

You're an idiot. And even worse, you're an idiot who can never admit when he's wrong. I honestly can say i can't recall one time when you opened your mouth, were made a fool, and then admitted you were wrong. Instead, you argue about somethin else that doesn't make sense.

But yeah, you don't know me, have never met me or anything, but you know i'm a racist. I can't even argue that because smith has already late out my fate before me. Thanks for makin me a racist smith, now, how do i go about bein a racist? Like i said, i'm only 2 hours into it, so i need some direction.

:hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging:
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.

Postby PrintNoob87 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:13 pm

glenn1 wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:
erba wrote:Right now it's trendy to not like Cam. It's also trendy to call anybody that doesn't like him a racist.

Exactly.

You guys really don't believe that Cam is treated differently because of his race? Come on now. I'm not saying that everyone criticizing him is waiting to drop N-bombs all over the place, but unconscious bias is a real thing. I find that gently pointing out the hypocrisy and double standard tends to work better than flat out calling someone a racist, though.

Never said that. But it seems people can't dislike Cam without being labeled as racist or at least a subconscious racist, which is a joke.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:14 pm

mistersmith wrote:Me telling you not to be racist is not being racist.

You calling me racist because i don't happen to like a player because of his antics is what makes you come off as the racist here. I'm sorry, i guess i'm supposed to love every nonwhite player in the league. This is news to me. Ochocinco drove me nuts because he acted like a moron and those he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hated that guy, but i guess he's one of my favorite players, because i don't wanna come off as a racist.

You smith, are a—what do you call it?—oh right, a...

mistersmith wrote:Dumbass.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby RambosRemodeler on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Printnoob is dead on.

Also Ursus has to be a racist. Hates cam newton and has a white bear as his avatar. Tsk tsk.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:20 pm

Uh oh, plot twist!...... Polar bears skin is, you guessed it, BLACK! Well raaaaaise my rent...
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby glenn1 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:34 pm

Football!
glenn1
Art Expert

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:38 pm

glenn1 wrote:Football!
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby mistersmith on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Give us a good reason then why Cam is any worse than Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Palmer, or Jared Allen or Travis Kelce or Rob Gronkowski or a few dozen other white players that act out. In fact, you could argue Cam's behavior is better than all those guys, because he celebrates out of joy, without obscenity or insult. But for some reason Cam is over the line for you. What, if it's not his skin, differentiates his actions from the guys I listed?
mistersmith
Art Freak

electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.

Postby zefarrett on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Tom Brady is a punk ass. If that means Im a self hating racist honkey, so be it. But god damn are ugg mocasins comfortable! :hanging:
zefarrett
Art Freak

me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)

Postby jmagee87 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:53 pm

zefarrett wrote:Tom Brady is a punk ass. If that means Im a self hating racist honkey, so be it. But god damn are ugg mocasins comfortable! :hanging:

QFT
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Postby PrintNoob87 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:03 pm

I dislike everyone not on the Packers equally.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby PrintNoob87 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Also, people hammer/hate Cutler because they perceive him as a mope. If people hammer on Cam because of it - boom, racist.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Sports