2014 Fantasy Football EB Outcasts

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby Googscarley on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Sent out an email to everyone in the league.
User avatar
Googscarley
Flipper
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:12 am
Location: TEXAS

Postby smokey289 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:58 am

Draft Time!
User avatar
smokey289
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Postby jrsheppa on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:31 pm

Sorry my internet seems to be on the fritz, so looks like I am autodrafting. Dammit!
User avatar
jrsheppa
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5336
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Location: The South
ImageImageImage

Postby PrintNoob87 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:45 pm

fudge, just saw this. I'll make do with the autodraft all-stars.
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8687
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Postby soam24 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:56 am

liking my team alot!
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11258
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image http://numberedpaper.bigcartel.com/ <- buy art
TheGeneralDean wrote:Sarcasm is the first resort of the oblivious n the last refuge of the uneducated, so I understand why none of this makes sense to you

Postby smokey289 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Loved to first half of my draft but made a few changes already to the second half. Great game last night
User avatar
smokey289
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Postby smokey289 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:49 am

Hell of a week one, some close games that went down to Monday.
User avatar
smokey289
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Postby Googscarley on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Hey guys, a lot of parity in our league again this year. It is still anyone's game.

We still have 5 people in the league that have not paid their dues yet. Please pay as soon as possible. I don't want to, but those teams that have not paid will be locked by next Sunday October 25th. To prevent your team from being locked, pay your dues OR contact me as to when you plan on paying. I'm flexible, just communicate.

This message will be posted in the league as well.

Thanks guys :pint:
User avatar
Googscarley
Flipper
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:12 am
Location: TEXAS

Postby Googscarley on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Hey everyone just a heads up the cash prize this year is $400 due to two members not paying their dues.

The awards will be as follows

1st Place - $240

2nd Place - $120

3rd Place - $40

The two members that did not pay their dues are:
jrsheppa and TheBeard
User avatar
Googscarley
Flipper
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:12 am
Location: TEXAS

Postby Googscarley on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Also, I will not be commissioner for this league next year so if anyone is interested please let me know.
User avatar
Googscarley
Flipper
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:12 am
Location: TEXAS

Postby smokey289 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:50 pm

thanks for the notes, been a fun year. Very competitive league overall. Im excited to be in the final...And a big thanks to googscarly for taking over and being commish this year



Oh and a big drymount you to those that decided they didn't need to pay their dues
User avatar
smokey289
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Postby jrsheppa on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:11 pm

smokey289 wrote:thanks for the notes, been a fun year. Very competitive league overall. Im excited to be in the final...And a big thanks to googscarly for taking over and being commish this year



Oh and a big drymount you to those that decided they didn't need to pay their dues

Did I pay? I can't remember. If I didn't, PM me.

Edit: nevermind, I see my name above. Googs, just PM me your paypal and I'll shoot you the payment.

On another note, count me out next year, with the new job, I just don't have time. Thanks
User avatar
jrsheppa
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5336
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Location: The South
ImageImageImage

Postby TheBeard on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:44 pm

I mentioned I couldn't be in this league before it even started.
User avatar
TheBeard
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4446
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Vegass
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c

Postby Googscarley on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:15 pm

jrsheppa wrote:Did I pay? I can't remember. If I didn't, PM me.

Edit: nevermind, I see my name above. Googs, just PM me your paypal and I'll shoot you the payment.

On another note, count me out next year, with the new job, I just don't have time. Thanks


Just received payment from Jrsheppa. Thank you.

TheBeard wrote:I mentioned I couldn't be in this league before it even started.


You did mention that a few days before the draft which was going to take place a few days before the season started. I gave everyone the option to pay later because the league almost didn't happen. You still played for some time in the league as evidenced by your 7 moves recorded on Yahoo. No big deal if you don't want to pay (or can't). I'm adjusting the payouts based on how much was collected.

Image
User avatar
Googscarley
Flipper
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:12 am
Location: TEXAS

Postby soam24 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Googscarley wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:Did I pay? I can't remember. If I didn't, PM me.

Edit: nevermind, I see my name above. Googs, just PM me your paypal and I'll shoot you the payment.

On another note, count me out next year, with the new job, I just don't have time. Thanks


Just received payment from Jrsheppa. Thank you.

TheBeard wrote:I mentioned I couldn't be in this league before it even started.


You did mention that a few days before the draft which was going to take place a few days before the season started. I gave everyone the option to pay later because the league almost didn't happen. You still played for some time in the league as evidenced by your 7 moves recorded on Yahoo. No big deal if you don't want to pay (or can't). I'm adjusting the payouts based on how much was collected.

Image




told ya jr was good people!

sucks for thebeard.. idk why you wouldn't remove your name from the league then prior to it starting? but to still do moves and set lineups is weak, IMO.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11258
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image http://numberedpaper.bigcartel.com/ <- buy art
TheGeneralDean wrote:Sarcasm is the first resort of the oblivious n the last refuge of the uneducated, so I understand why none of this makes sense to you

PreviousNext

Return to Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests