Fantasy Baseball 2013 (... and now, 2014)

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby TheBeard on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:52 pm

50 may be doable.
TheBeard
Art Expert

Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c

Postby nrgball on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:03 pm

We have two openings in a 12 team Roto $80 buyin snake draft. Pm me if your interested.
nrgball
Art Expert

Image Image

Postby mafurman on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:55 am

All teams who signed up voted in the polls and thank you very much for that. It will be a $50 snake draft. I wrote an email on Yahoo to explain the keeper structure.

Most importantly, we are going to decide the draft date and time and we need a few more owners in our league. PM me or register using the Yahoo link on the last page if you are interested.
mafurman
Art Connoisseur

Postby theSpacePope on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:05 am

mafurman wrote:All teams who signed up voted in the polls and thank you very much for that. It will be a $50 snake draft. I wrote an email on Yahoo to explain the keeper structure.

Most importantly, we are going to decide the draft date and time and we need a few more owners in our league. PM me or register using the Yahoo link on the last page if you are interested.

Just checking up on the status of the league since we're a little over a week away from the defaulted draft date. I see we have 10 - any efforts to get 2 more? Was hoping we can get dues squared away + the draft nailed down soon (still need to switch to snake). Also, didn't see a Yahoo keeper structure email - might have missed that one.
theSpacePope
Art Enthusiast

Brought to you by thaaa Space Pope

Postby mafurman on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:59 pm

theSpacePope wrote:
mafurman wrote:All teams who signed up voted in the polls and thank you very much for that. It will be a $50 snake draft. I wrote an email on Yahoo to explain the keeper structure.

Just checking up on the status of the league since we're a little over a week away from the defaulted draft date. I see we have 10 - any efforts to get 2 more? Was hoping we can get dues squared away + the draft nailed down soon (still need to switch to snake). Also, didn't see a Yahoo keeper structure email - might have missed that one.

I am sorry. I have been struggling a little in real life lately and this is one ball that I had to drop. We can try to put this together in the next few days if everyone is still into it. I will send out a league email and see what happens.

By the way, I did send out a league email regarding keeper structure and there were no responses.
mafurman
Art Connoisseur

Postby mafurman on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:09 pm

I just sent out an email to the league. The key point is that we can still make this work, but we really need every owner to be responsive and probably a bit flexible. We are still looking for more owners, so get in touch if interested.

------------------------

Sorry guys. I dropped the ball here. Let's try to see if we can get this together before the season begins.

Right now we have ten teams. Certainly, I would prefer at least two more, but I suppose ten would be ok.

If we can agree on a draft date and time we can make everything else work. Please email me as soon as possible with the dates and times that will not work between this Sunday, the 29th and next Sunday, the 5th.

Please know that if any of our ten can't make it, it will certainly jeopardize the league. That falls primarily on me, but please get back to me as soon as possible so we can figure out where we stand.

If you prefer to email directly - here is my email: [email protected].
mafurman
Art Connoisseur

Postby aibohphobia on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Oof.
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Image _ Image

Postby nrgball on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:54 pm

ISO Serious player who will see the season through to the end

It's a 12 team Rotisserie league with 4 keepers each year. We have one slot to fill.

Runs, Home Runs, RBI, Steals, OPS.
Strikeouts, ERA, WHIP, Saves, Quality Starts

Live Snake Draft is Monday, March 28 at 8pm
I believe this team is 4th in the draft order.

$50 entry fee via League Safe due by 03/23
Payouts $300-$200-$100
Keepers Due by 3/20

nrgball
Art Expert

Image Image

Postby theSpacePope on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:41 pm

nrgball wrote:ISO Serious player who will see the season through to the end

It's a 12 team Rotisserie league with 4 keepers each year. We have one slot to fill.

Runs, Home Runs, RBI, Steals, OPS.
Strikeouts, ERA, WHIP, Saves, Quality Starts

Live Snake Draft is Monday, March 28 at 8pm
I believe this team is 4th in the draft order.

$50 entry fee via League Safe due by 03/23
Payouts $300-$200-$100
Keepers Due by 3/20

I'm v serious & interested but what are the keeper rules?
theSpacePope
Art Enthusiast

Brought to you by thaaa Space Pope

Postby nrgball on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:10 pm

Pmd
nrgball
Art Expert

Image Image

Postby jgliddy on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Looking for a couple of guys to fill out a 10 team mixed league. Details here: http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=171454
jgliddy
Art Connoisseur

Previous

Return to Sports