Will the Chargers right the ship?

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby Jesusmalverde on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:40 pm

pj101ca wrote:zero wins against a team with a winning record.

incredibly soft schedule will insure they get a wildcard game though. book your hotel in LA now!

How are your Ottawa Rough Riders doing this season?
User avatar
Jesusmalverde
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4323
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Postby pj101ca on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:36 pm

Jesusmalverde wrote:
pj101ca wrote:zero wins against a team with a winning record.

incredibly soft schedule will insure they get a wildcard game though. book your hotel in LA now!

How are your Ottawa Rough Riders doing this season?


I don't follow CFL, but they are apparently in the Grey Cup next weekend. thanks for asking
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2427
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.

Postby toobs on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 pm

Image
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8456
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby pewter14 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:36 am

toobs wrote:Image
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15115
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.


Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

Postby jjttdw on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:34 am

That was a good game last night. I'd like to think that one day Rivers will be able to string together 3 to 4 great games in the playoffs to earn a ring. From a stats perspective this is one of his best years. Too bad the Charges fudge the bed against Denver or the KC game might have been for the division title and a bye.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5421
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby pj101ca on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Big win last night. didn''t think they would do it. I tip my hat to you sir.

Image
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2427
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.

Postby Codeblue on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Luls.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
 
Status: Active
Posts: 50485
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby toobs on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Image
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8456
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby toobs on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:18 am

They only beat chumps right
Image
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8456
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby Codeblue on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:26 am

That fudge was cray. Pip doin pip and still managing to pull it out in the end. Lynn has some balls fo sho.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
 
Status: Active
Posts: 50485
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby toobs on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:07 am

PiP finna PiP
Image
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8456
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby fredo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:08 am

Ha!
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 25299
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby pj101ca on Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:22 am

I don't know how they win any games with Rivers at qb. I swear the dude just closes his eyes and heaves the ball up.


was fun to watch though. gutsy call to go for 2 at the end.
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2427
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.

Postby jjttdw on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 am

jjttdw wrote: Too bad the Charges fudge the bed against Denver or the KC game might have been for the division title and a bye.


Great game. The two point play was fun to watch. The bad penalties late killed KC and helped end their run of luck. They should have lost last week against the Ravens.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5421
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby mlinderer on Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:16 pm

jjttdw wrote:
jjttdw wrote: Too bad the Charges fudge the bed against Denver or the KC game might have been for the division title and a bye.


Great game. The two point play was fun to watch. The bad penalties late killed KC and helped end their run of luck. They should have lost last week against the Ravens.


That last 8 minute scoring drive by the Chiefs was hard to watch with so many penalties. I thought a few of them should have been no-calls.
User avatar
mlinderer
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Chicago (Skokie)

PreviousNext

Return to Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests