Will the Chargers right the ship?

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:02 am

zefarrett wrote:well please excuse me. you seemed to be playing the chargers fan pretty hard there. the good news is that it still applies to gbd! 8)
way you're gaining weight you can play center for the Ravens next yr
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
maden
Art Expert

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:03 am

maden wrote:Curse of the Schottenheimer.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

hellosir
Art Freak

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:43 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
hellosir wrote:Colts
Very happy I was forced to miss the 2nd half
How do you feel about Andrew Lucks beard?
Approve
pj101ca
Art Expert

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:22 pm

mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:42 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
hellosir wrote:Colts
Very happy I was forced to miss the 2nd half
How do you feel about Andrew Lucks beard?
I like it. Its manly with a touch of homelessness.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Jesusmalverde
Art Expert

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:47 pm

The answer to my question, "will the Chargers right the ship" has been answered. The answer is yes. They won 5 games in a row. Made the playoffs, unlike many teams, won a playoff game on the road. Played the most prolific offense in NFL history and came within a TD of forcing OT. Hopefully next year will prove to be an improvement on a pretty good year. Never count the Chargers out.
Jesusmalverde
Art Expert

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:48 pm

maden wrote:
maden wrote:Curse of the Schottenheimer.
Schotty would have given a us a one pump dump and lost in Cincy.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
zefarrett wrote:well please excuse me. you seemed to be playing the chargers fan pretty hard there. the good news is that it still applies to gbd! 8)
way you're gaining weight you can play center for the Ravens next yr
Dude, id be able to afford like 3 banksys! :drool:

You sound upset. Don't worry, this feeling only lasts until next season.

I used to be way too emotionally invested in football. If we lost, I was bummed for awhile. Been slowly loosening my grip and sitting back enjoying it all. My only wish for next year is to have a convincing blowout win.
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
toobs
Art Expert

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Had a blast in Denver thanx to Phubar, what a great host, Chargers played a great 4th qtr thats about it, i have no clue WTF they did in the first 3, you'd think after the half they would have made adjustments to the offensive game plan, i guess not, also I wasn't to big of a fan of the officiating, seems to me all the NFL wanted was to have there two golden boys, Manning and Brady play again.

The 2 phantom PI calls against the chargers on crucial downs were brutal and should have never been called (one offensive and the other defensive), also felt a couple of the encroachment calls were pretty lame, chargers d-line would be shifting or stunting on there side of the ball and then a denver player would twitch, but we'd get binged for the 5 yards, pretty sure you gotta jump on the other side for it to be a penalty. Last but not least, the non-holding calls against the broncos, this is something that was more brought to my attention by the sports radio talk show hosts in Denver, but according to them on a couple crucial plays late in the game on the final drive they said they saw multiple holds that cost the chargers on two different sets of downs which would have led them to get the ball with 2:00+ mins remaining. At then end of the day, the poor game planning cost the chargers the game, really 12 pass attempts in the first half ??? Sure crucial penalties suck, but when you are a charger fan you are used to ghost PI's and non-calls.

Can't wait for next season, super stoked how this one played out, GO CHARGERS!!!

Massive see of Blue and Gold tail gaiting in Denver
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
mrkyuss
Art God

Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 am

Chargers looked pretty fudge. Does Rivers always whinge that much?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 am

Duh.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
pj101ca
Art Expert

Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:19 am

Good morning Chargers fans!!! :lol:
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
toobs
Art Expert

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:57 am

Classic Chargers Loss, can anyone beat us except ourselves. That was brutal gotta put the blame on PiP and the offense, they looked like fudge most of the game
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
greg6906
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

Chargers will NEVER win anything significant with that whiny bitch behind center. Stop being optimistic, Chargers fans. Be thankful that your city has awesome beer and even better weather, 'cause your sports teams ain't fudge.
toobs
Art Expert

Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:01 am

PiP for MVP!!! That is all