The Ebay Advice Column

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby soupysound on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:32 am

does anyone know a way for a UK buyer to get a refund on import taxes if the print was damaged in shipping (and sale ultimately fully refunded)?
User avatar
Art Expert
Status: Active
Posts: 3315
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Postby halftonegraphics on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:55 pm

i would browse this thread..

otherwise, see this site at the bottom

If you’re charged too much or return your goods
Ask for a refund of VAT or Customs Duty if you:

return your goods
think you’ve been charged too much
Download and fill in:

form BOR 286 if Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivered the goods
form C285 if a courier or freight company delivered the goods
User avatar
Art Freak
Status: Active
Posts: 15249
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral


Return to Anything Goes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests