sfenigma wrote:I'm always down... don't know where everybody is located, but we can always stick inside the loop - places like:
- Saint Arnold Brewery - huge place, tours, and free (awesome) beers
- Tons of downtown/midtown bars - Reserve 101 great whiskey bar across House of Blues also The Dirt Bar, Barcadia
- Dive bars off of Westheimer/Shepherd- Poison Girl is a good one, Kenneallys Pub is a good Irish bar with pizza, Rudyards
- Washington strip - Kung Fu Saloon has vintage arcades
- 6th St/White Oak strip in the Heights - BYOB at a lot off those places
- Upper Kirby area - bunch of new places
- The Village - laid back for bar hopping
- Bars around Timbergrove area north of 10 - El Gran Malo great tequila bar, Cedar Creek big outdoor atmosphere
- Can always catch a Stros game and pre-party at Luckys or The Bus.
- That's just to name a few inside 610...
I better stop, I could go on and on and on... but i'm sure all ya'll Houstonians know what's up - keep it real in the 713
Glad to see they serve traditional food there. I'm sure there's an Italian joint serving stew somewhere nearby...
Great spot for beer and Indian food, seriously good tucker...
KrashKontrol wrote:Neat list there, i need to explore the inner loop more often. Another little place i like is http://www.yardhouse.com/about/ at City Centre, tons of beer options.
dol3 wrote:RottenAtom wrote:Who all is going to the Black Keys show? Me and Claudia will be there. Maybe we can meet up for drinks or something.
I'll be there, got an extra ticket if anyone's interested.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ELSEGUND0666 and 2 guests