I'm always down... don't know where everybody is located, but we can always stick inside the loop - places like:
- Saint Arnold Brewery - huge place, tours, and free (awesome) beers
- Tons of downtown/midtown bars - Reserve 101 great whiskey bar across House of Blues also The Dirt Bar, Barcadia
- Dive bars off of Westheimer/Shepherd- Poison Girl is a good one, Kenneallys Pub is a good Irish bar with pizza, Rudyards
- Washington strip - Kung Fu Saloon has vintage arcades
- 6th St/White Oak strip in the Heights - BYOB at a lot off those places
- Upper Kirby area - bunch of new places
- The Village - laid back for bar hopping
- Bars around Timbergrove area north of 10 - El Gran Malo great tequila bar, Cedar Creek big outdoor atmosphere
- Can always catch a Stros game and pre-party at Luckys or The Bus.
- That's just to name a few inside 610...
SugarLand area - theres the Town Center w/ plenty of bars/restaurants, the 1st Grimaldis in Houston of course and the new minor league team (got season tix) The SugerLand Skeeters - that's going to be fun.
Galleria/Uptown Park area - Tons of bars/nice restaurants, Sams Place is one of my favs
The Woodlands Waterway Square - another great area packed with bars/restaurants, etc.
Katy area - They have their own square along with the new brewery No Label and of course the Drafthouse
Of course all the music venues big and small
For (mostly) good steaks - http://www.houstonsteaknight.com/
I better stop, I could go on and on and on... but i'm sure all ya'll Houstonians know what's up - keep it real in the 713