LEGO - The thread.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 pm

I have to admit, part of me is still skeptical...scared they are eluding to a massive Starkiller base set or something else totally not the falcon.

but I still have HOPE.

Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
edgar
Art Expert

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:57 pm

jmagee87 wrote:Image
Ron Swanson would never approve of Lepin. Just sayin.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
chimpun
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 am

starkdesign wrote:Oh man chimpun, bringing in the MFATGG?!!??!? sweet! loved listening to them lol nice job :D

i was speculating last night again about these teaser shots, scared its going to be some massive Creator set, ugh, which would be cool, but dammit we all just want to shell out loads of cash for the MF, right?! I'm not the only one thats been waiting for a reissue for years?!
I love those guys!
Apparently the early title of the video gave it away. The couple sites I follow have yet to flat out say it but the signs are there. Forget everything I wrote before. I will find a way to have this. 8)
starkdesign
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:07 am

chimpun wrote:
starkdesign wrote:Oh man chimpun, bringing in the MFATGG?!!??!? sweet! loved listening to them lol nice job :D

i was speculating last night again about these teaser shots, scared its going to be some massive Creator set, ugh, which would be cool, but dammit we all just want to shell out loads of cash for the MF, right?! I'm not the only one thats been waiting for a reissue for years?!
I love those guys!
Apparently the early title of the video gave it away. The couple sites I follow have yet to flat out say it but the signs are there. Forget everything I wrote before. I will find a way to have this. 8)
Yeah I saw a few people show the screengrabs of the video file with UCS MF title still on it, helps relax my speculation somewhat lol
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:29 am

UCS JABBA
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:39 am

edgar wrote:
Probably wouldn't approve of grown men buying Leggos for themselves either.
That's what she said
jmagee87
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:28 pm

And if he did approve of grown men buying Legos for themselves (he wouldnt), he'd likely be ok with buying knock offs in order to stick it to the giant corporation over pricing plastic bricks
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:44 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:Saturn V finally showed back up in stock on the site! Can't wait to get mine in!
Checked yesterday and it's back to temporarily out of stock. Need to grab a few of these for the nephews. Any ideas on when they might re-stock?
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:52 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:Saturn V finally showed back up in stock on the site! Can't wait to get mine in!
Checked yesterday and it's back to temporarily out of stock. Need to grab a few of these for the nephews. Any ideas on when they might re-stock?
Yeah, it was only available for a few hours. Honestly, I just set a page monitor on the product page and waited for it to update. I never saw any announcement around the re-stock, so this seems like the best way to go about it (I did get a handful of "false" pings around updates over the last month, but I just cleared them and kept waiting).
edgar
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:43 pm

finneganm wrote:
edgar wrote:

Touché
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Jasper73
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:51 pm

edgar wrote:
finneganm wrote:
edgar wrote:

Touché
image.jpeg

He might if You use these
ImageT.K.C.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:52 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
Which one are we talking about?
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Pretty sure Ron buried a few of these on his land...

but I wouldn't try and find them. You might not come back alive.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:57 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
Which one are we talking about?
This one:

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-NASA-A ... rn-V-21309