LEGO - The thread.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby BENYOUNG20 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Or if anyone else is looking for minifigures I sell bundles of 50 of them everyday here at work!
https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Listings?s ... Prefs=true
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Postby edgar on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:21 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:Or if anyone else is looking for minifigures I sell bundles of 50 of them everyday here at work!
https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Listings?s ... Prefs=true

THANKS BENYOUNG20 FOR THE GOODWILL AUCTION LINK

THESE FIGURES WOULD ALL BE NEW - NOT USED / GOODWILL FINDS.

THEY WOULD ALSO BE INDIVIDUAL FIGURES / RANDOMS. NOT LOTS OF 50. NO BIDDING REQUIRED.

THANKS FOR COMPLETELY IGNORING THE FEEDBACK I WAS REQUESTING IN ORDER TO PLUG YOUR GOODWILL AUCTIONS.

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE TO RESPOND TO YOU IN CAPS?
edgar
Art Expert

Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!

Postby BENYOUNG20 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:36 pm

No need for all caps. Two options never hurt. Pepsi or Coke....
Just saw your post and made me think some people here may be interested in Cheap minifigures.
Been doing some nice Storm Trooper groups lately if anyone is looking to build up an army.

Also here is a great piece on how one of the other Goodwill's handle their LEGO donations:

Tour their facility last month, and hope one day to get ours up to the that level.
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Postby edgar on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:44 pm

I'd still very much appreciate feedback from members not looking to use my post/idea as a plug for their workplace.

Thx EBLT
edgar
Art Expert

Postby BENYOUNG20 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:55 pm

edgar wrote:I'd still very much appreciate feedback from members not looking to use my post/idea as a plug for their workplace.

Thx EBLT

My feedback would be....your blind buys aren't for me as in general I find people who sell blind lots use it as way to get rid of things they can't sell in general.
Then again lots of other people are happy to try in hopes they can get something they like.

That's all from me, so sorry to interupt your sale with my trying to raise money for a great charity who also happens to be my employer.
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Postby edgar on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 pm

I asked for feedback from people who didn't use my post as a reason to plug their workplace. That wasn't an invite for you to do it again...please, don't make me revert to caps JUST FOR YOU, BENYOUNG20.

That said, in response to your comment implying I'm trying to sell things I otherwise "couldn't sell in general" : A full list of the figures would be provided beforehand. These wouldn't be goodwill lots. Quality, NEW, collectible, retired figures. Full disclosure of the lot's contents would be provided before taking orders.

Maybe ask questions next time instead of making snarky comments, or as an alternative to shitting on someone's FS post - which is generally frowned upon here.
edgar
Art Expert

Postby glenn1 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:30 am

So...anyone buy the massive Hogwarts yet? My wife is usually the sane one that keeps me from spending multiple hundreds on a single set, but not this time.

Edit: Well I just ordered one. I had $5 in VIP rewards, so it was a steal.
glenn1
Art Expert

Postby starkdesign on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:02 pm

glenn1 wrote:So...anyone buy the massive Hogwarts yet? My wife is usually the sane one that keeps me from spending multiple hundreds on a single set, but not this time.

Edit: Well I just ordered one. I had $5 in VIP rewards, so it was a steal.

Ordered mine this morning too, and had $5 in rewards as well lol

just got shipping notice too, should arrive friday! :D
starkdesign
Art Expert

Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image

Previous

Return to Anything Goes