Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
taylorph
Art Expert

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:55 am

Just a mocha wednesday tonight. Recommend saving the high westifieds? I've got 2 six packs I was planning on drinking before the coffee falls off but I do like rye booze. :pint:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:11 am

Scored a few bottles of the double dry hopped pseudo sue. It is pretty damn tasty. :drool:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
guryter
Art Expert

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:29 am

Codeblue wrote:Hopslam is all over the place here. Too bad it's dropped off once again. Barely get any honey this year.
I grabbed two cans and had one right away, thought the honey came through nicely.

Any of you NY/east coast kids hit up the blue point cask fest? Tickets on sale this month.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
cro225
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:08 am

Have bombers of Pseudo Sue Citra Double Dry Hopped and PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. Looking to trade for Tree House, Trillium, Hill Farmstead or other New England ipa's. PM if interested.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Bottleshare last night turned into just me and one other dude, and somehow turned into a hop party.

Finback ruled everyone else, those two were outstanding -- even considering the Moonraker growler and some big-time competition.

electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:51 pm

taylorph wrote:Recommend saving the high westifieds? I've got 2 six packs I was planning on drinking before the coffee falls off but I do like rye booze. :pint:

i feel like the coffee was a lot more present with the bombers, compared to the latest 12oz bottles. id say its not a bad thing to do, if you are more a fan of the rye and not the coffee. i bout 20+ bombers and felt dissappointed when the coffee was gone. so i put some aside in a closet back home. snagged a few on my last visit. still have a few left. id say it paid off. no longer a coffee stout, but a very enjoyable rye stout.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:52 pm

mistersmith wrote:Bottleshare last night turned into just me and one other dude, and somehow turned into a hop party.

Finback ruled everyone else, those two were outstanding -- even considering the Moonraker growler and some big-time competition.
Nice, Finback is a heavy hitter for sure.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
fredo
Art God

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Oh how times have changed...
mistersmith wrote:
fredo wrote:Happy IPA day!
(mistersmith pukes uncontrollably)
I hope everyone enjoys their bitter-in-a-bad-way, grandma's-perfume-stinking beer today. :)
just a foil for me today, thanks
Baker
Art Expert

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:10 pm

fredo wrote:Oh how times have changed...
mistersmith wrote:
fredo wrote:Happy IPA day!
(mistersmith pukes uncontrollably)
I hope everyone enjoys their bitter-in-a-bad-way, grandma's-perfume-stinking beer today. :)
I give him fudge regularly for this.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
mistersmith
Art Freak

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm

And it is well deserved.

Stouts are still better tho. Barleywine is life.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:07 pm

partpat wrote:Those single cut crowlers are great !
I need to send you some more :pint:
ChrisV
Art Expert

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:52 pm

jlabbate wrote:
Single Cut is my go-to. I love their stuff. Can't find much of it around here, but when I do, I go crazy. Same with Finback. Never had a bad beer from either brewery.
natemacd
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 pm

ChrisV wrote:
jlabbate wrote:
Single Cut is my go-to. I love their stuff. Can't find much of it around here, but when I do, I go crazy. Same with Finback. Never had a bad beer from either brewery.
Finback is one of my new favorites. there is some really good beer coming out of brooklyn these days but i have to say finback has definitely impressed me. the "stop collaborate and listen" and "hip hop air horn" were fantastic, but the "oscillation" keeps me and the gf going back. compared to other halfs releases, finback was definitely less hyped with almost no line. it was definitely less organised tho. well worth the trip if you are in the area.

Have any of you had Single Cut Heavy boots of Lead Barrell Aged? had the regular and it is fantastic, but the barrell aged version definitely seemed interesting. havent seen any up here in CT
jlabbate
Art Freak

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:14 pm

natemacd wrote:
ChrisV wrote:
jlabbate wrote:
Finback is one of my new favorites. there is some really good beer coming out of brooklyn these days but i have to say finback has definitely impressed me. the "stop collaborate and listen" and "hip hop air horn" were fantastic, but the "oscillation" keeps me and the gf going back. compared to other halfs releases, finback was definitely less hyped with almost no line. it was definitely less organised tho. well worth the trip if you are in the area.

Have any of you had Single Cut Heavy boots of Lead Barrell Aged? had the regular and it is fantastic, but the barrell aged version definitely seemed interesting. havent seen any up here in CT
love the regular Heavy Boots of lead...the barrel aged was a slight disappointment for me, while still good I had high expectations after the regular being so damn fantastic