Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
kansasbbq
Art God

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:53 am

Did somebody spill a red sour on the carpet?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:19 am

hah. that was there prior to the party.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Anyone into 450 North Brewing Company?

Their IPAs sound tasty. Would love to try some if available. :pint: :pint:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
IndyDMBFan
Art Expert

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 am

sidewaysscott wrote:Anyone into 450 North Brewing Company?

Their IPAs sound tasty. Would love to try some if available. :pint: :pint:
:-D

PM Sent SWS
stallman
Art Enthusiast

Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:02 am

MooreSaxPlease wrote:Anyone looking for some Pliny?

ISO: Zombie Dust, East Coast IPA

Let me know. Thx
I'm always looking for some Pliny. I'm currently out of Zombie Dust. A bit hard to get here in WV. I have to travel about 2 hours to find some. What else are you interested in from this side of the country?
Baker
Art Expert

Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Pumped I was able to score this set this morning. 40 sets were available with the custom blown glass. Nashville is the biggest city in the path of the total eclipse so lots of fun stuff going on around here. The yazoo webstore crashed out for a good 15 minutes while they tried to get it back up. Felt like an old poster drop.

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
kcn0
Art Expert

Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:24 pm

Need to rotate some stuff.....

FT:
GI Bourbon County Prop 2016 (multiples)
GI Bourbon County Coffee 2014 (multiples)
Founders KBS '15-'17 vertical (multiples)
GI Bourbon County '14-'16 vertical, or singles (multiples)
NG R&D Champ Du Blanc (multiples)
Surly Pentagram 2016? (1)
Prairie Birthday Bomb (1)
...and others that I will update later
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & anything Phlegm
kansasbbq
Art God

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Baker wrote:Pumped I was able to score this set this morning. 40 sets were available with the custom blown glass. Nashville is the biggest city in the path of the total eclipse so lots of fun stuff going on around here. The yazoo webstore crashed out for a good 15 minutes while they tried to get it back up. Felt like an old poster drop.

I like it. #properglassware
agr719
Art Expert

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:49 pm

That's awesome, Baker! I'll be home for it, too... I should start paying more attention to Yazoo :shock:
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
kansasbbq
Art God

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:00 pm

agr719 wrote:I should start paying more attention to Yazoo :shock:
We visited last month and weren't that impressed. Southern Grist was way better IMO.
Baker
Art Expert

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
We visited last month and weren't that impressed. Southern Grist was way better IMO.
All depends on what sours are on. Their regular beers are for lack of a better term very pedestrian. When they have some of their better sours on though it is top notch stuff. Also one of the few places in the area with a proper barrel house for aging their sours. Overall though SG are my boys and I love what they are doing. Cant wait for their new spot to open end of the year (targeted), 5 minutes from my house.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
agr719
Art Expert

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Baker wrote:
kansasbbq wrote:
All depends on what sours are on. Their regular beers are for lack of a better term very pedestrian. When they have some of their better sours on though it is top notch stuff. Also one of the few places in the area with a proper barrel house for aging their sours. Overall though SG are my boys and I love what they are doing. Cant wait for their new spot to open end of the year (targeted), 5 minutes from my house.
True, I've had Yazoo at a couple functions at Grimey's, and they weren't anything special. But everything you've said about their sours definitely has me intrigued.

I absolutely want to visit SG sometime, though. Everything I've seen you post about them on here looks and sounds great. Very cool about the new spot!
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
natepachl
Art Expert

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:46 am

I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:21 am

Baker wrote:
kansasbbq wrote:
Their new spot looks rad. Didn't realize it was so close. Guess we know where you'll be when you're not at home. :wink:
Baker
Art Expert

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:49 am

Yup, new spot is 5 minutes away in rush hour as opposed to 30-40 minutes away for the current spot.