Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Should drag yo ass a little further south next time.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
phishstix101
Art Expert

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:44 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
phishstix101 wrote:Glamour, Glitters & Gold
DDH DIPA w/ citra ABV 8.3%
DELICIOUS!!!!

snagged some BL JTR this week. gotta make the road trip now and looking forward to stopping at Monkish again.
Out of the three bottles I received this one is the tastiest!
taylorph
Art Expert

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 pm

I don't really care for the year round offerings from BL. Their statis project stuff is usually really good but haven't tried JTR. My experience with Lizard of Koz has left a bad taste in my mouth for fruited stouts.

I'm trying to drink through the Hangar 24 membership exclusives from last year and some of them are really bad...
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:44 pm

The only good beers I've ever had from Hangar are the Pugachev related ones.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 pm

heard the same. pretty much the reason why people i know skip on their membership. if they do the membership, its for the additional allotment of puchachev variants.

their betty/double betty is alright.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
kansasbbq
Art God

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:57 am

Codeblue wrote:The only good beers I've ever had from Hangar are the Pugachev related ones.
:iagree:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
zefarrett
Art Freak

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:47 am

At my friends super bowl party I spotted a burley oak jream can on the counter and immediately found out who had brought it. They shared a few with us because no one else there was as appreciative or excited as my lady and I. Then they gave us a can of the tangerine cherry to take home. Cracking it tomorrow and going to enjoy the drymount out of it!
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:51 am

zefarrett wrote:At my friends super bowl party I spotted a burley oak jream can on the counter and immediately found out who had brought it. They shared a few with us because no one else there was as appreciative or excited as my lady and I. Then they gave us a can of the tangerine cherry to take home. Cracking it tomorrow and going to enjoy the drymount out of it!
Yea, I would love to find some Jream. Nice work!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:38 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
zefarrett wrote:At my friends super bowl party I spotted a burley oak jream can on the counter and immediately found out who had brought it. They shared a few with us because no one else there was as appreciative or excited as my lady and I. Then they gave us a can of the tangerine cherry to take home. Cracking it tomorrow and going to enjoy the drymount out of it!
Yea, I would love to find some Jream. Nice work!
Did you not get my reply via IG?
ChrisV
Art Expert

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Heading to Portland, ME this weekend. Stopping at Bissell Brothers, then Allagash and Austin Street. Gonna hit up Barreled Souls on the way home. Anything else I should check out?
abe
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Oxbow Blending and Bottling in Portland, ME produces some excellent farmhouse style beers.
They have a show up right now in their art gallery that features work from 4 different beer label artists including artists for Omnipollo, Mikkeller and Stillwater
http://oxbowbeer.com/events/
Long Live THC

:cheers:
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Is anybody hitting up the Hudson Valley release tomorrow?

Please reach out if so.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:22 pm

How much is #facevalue on a bottle of Evil Twin BA Biscotti maple break and BA Mexican Biscotti? Trying to figure how rapey the local prices are.
ChrisV
Art Expert

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:27 pm

abe wrote:Oxbow Blending and Bottling in Portland, ME produces some excellent farmhouse style beers.
They have a show up right now in their art gallery that features work from 4 different beer label artists including artists for Omnipollo, Mikkeller and Stillwater
http://oxbowbeer.com/events/
This is a 9 minute walk from our hotel. Might be perfect. Thanks!