post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:03 pm

EgoDeath wrote:
michaelmillichamp wrote:Can we start a list of the best FB/Twitter rants? There is so much to go through.
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:11 pm

That's pretty great.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:13 pm

35mmpaul wrote:See I thought this was the best one from there:
o4phish20o wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:Oh dude. No one is scared of you. You're a running joke to everyone here. I just know that awhile back you got suspiciously drymounting quiet. Heard ya got paid a visit and got punked like a bitch.
Unless it was your wife, no clown ball No one ever came to visit me.

You wanna start something I'm at 1313 mockingbird lane. Come see me
That's the most legit call out I've ever seen on a message board.
Dude straight up gives his address out.

At this point, not going to meet him does make someone a "bitch"
I thought Hermann Munster lived at that address. Was it recently sold by the Munster Estate? :lol:
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
soam24
Art Freak

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:19 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
EgoDeath wrote:
michaelmillichamp wrote:Can we start a list of the best FB/Twitter rants? There is so much to go through.

What a tattle tale!
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:51 pm

soam24 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:
EgoDeath wrote:

What a tattle tale!
lol children
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:59 pm

mattkardish wrote:
soam24 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:
EgoDeath wrote:

What a tattle tale!
lol children
I asked him if he had any trades first...

GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:00 pm

gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!

on a day of a marvel stout mondo drop & star wars MM gallery show no less.
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:02 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!

on a day of a marvel stout mondo drop & star wars MM gallery show no less.
i only remember posts about gonzo being informative and more of the fact that people were worried about him...
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:04 pm

jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 pm

:shock:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
EgoDeath
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:22 pm

I should have liked the comment before taking a screenshot.
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Luls.
First his sister was packing prints. Now his mom is selling his collection. I wonder if he will be able to get the guards in the game.

P.S. In reality, if the guy really gets better, all the best to him.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 pm

NO LOWBALLS!

P. S. If she puts him on Intervention, I forbid any of you from talking fudge about him again.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
veltri
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:46 pm

How sweet that she calls him Gonzo. :heart:
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.