post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
ajmmck
Art Expert

Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:33 am

bubbie wrote:Luls. Saw the thread earlier today and only looked at the "piece of art". I guess I should have read as well :lol:
Dont even bother clicking the link then, the website reminds me of the geocities era
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:24 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ajmmck
Art Expert

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Acidburns alt account maybe. Capitalize!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:14 pm

#greedybottleneck
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ajmmck
Art Expert

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:47 pm

New meaning to Bottlebux
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:47 pm

wrote dat fudge while he was in line. :clap:
DonPiano
Art Expert

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:03 pm

I'm just impressed he managed to stay logged in to EB on his phone long enough to write it up. Well done.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Via PM

To: sixstringer

"Hey how's it going. Had a friend recently introduce me to poster art/ concert posters. I've been learning a ton in the past few days (complied over 50 links of sites that release pieces, following a ton of blogs, etc) about them. After purchasing a few pieces for myself I've noticed that some of these posters are reselling for a profit. I thought it could be a cool to start a little side hustle to start reselling these but understand it would take months (or years) of experience to know where all the posters are releasing (and if they are going to resell or not). I understand it depends on certain criteria (such as is this artist hot right now, did his/ her past stuff resell, etc), but I don't have time to study all that criteria right now.

I'm messaging you because I noticed to you commented in the ebay discussion tab, so I assume you may resell posters or something related to that. If there is any info you think you could contribute to helping me maximize profits reselling posters (or even other pieces of limited edition art), I could certainly help you out in multiple ways. Whether it's art related links, or, (if you're interested in flipping items), info on certain items that resell very well, I could provide. Just get back to me. Thanks so much"
Last edited by sixstringer on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Luls. I knew I was not the only one.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:27 pm

sixstringer wrote:Via PM

To: sixstringer

"Hey how's it going. Had a friend recently introduce me to poster art/ concert posters. I've been learning a ton in the past few days (complied over 50 links of sites that release pieces, following a ton of blogs, etc) about them. After purchasing a few pieces for myself I've noticed that some of these posters are reselling for a profit. I thought it could be a cool to start a little side hustle to start reselling these but understand it would take months (or years) of experience to know where all the posters are releasing (and if they are going to resell or not). I understand it depends on certain criteria (such as is this artist hot right now, did his/ her past stuff resell, etc), but I don't have time to study all that criteria right now.

I'm messaging you because I noticed to you commented in the ebay discussion tab, so I assume you may resell posters or something related to that. If there is any info you think you could contribute to helping me maximize profits reselling posters (or even other pieces of limited edition art), I could certainly help you out in multiple ways. Whether it's art related links, or, (if you're interested in flipping items), info on certain items that resell very well, I could provide. Just get back to me. Thanks so much"
ajmmck
Art Expert

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:16 pm

SPAC04 wrote:...also that Titanic is the worst. LD like *lightbulb* "ill use the old broads wrinkled chest to make the bow of the ship! viola" and his brother is like 'we we"
SPAC04
Art Expert

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:30 pm

:pint:
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:36 pm

What’s up with the yellow-tinged, Asian lettering Die Hard posters? First Moss and now this. Odd combo, but what do I know.
That's what she said
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:44 pm

So this dudes problem is he doesn't like the art? And because of that he doesn't like the price? Even though this artist has a huge following and has plenty of similar prints that flipp for those prices? Cool. Got it?

And yeah, the yellow colorway was made to match that.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!