post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
iratasan
Flipper

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

found a post you particularily liked because it was so brilliant, so funny or so stupid? dare to share!

category: brilliant

found: Kurt Cobain 09 Mr Brainwash
maden wrote:I think Kurt would have really liked it. He had a thing for people taking his image/what he represented and turning it into some contrived pile of plop to sell to morons who wanted in on the next cool thing. Really liked it indeed.
iratasan
Flipper

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:55 pm

ludeless wrote:Any idea how to remove the flipper tag from my profile? I'm really not sure how it got there in the first place.

Thanks!
mines wrote:Sell your posters at face.
:lol: brilliant.
ceevee
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 pm

One of my faves...from Customer Service Issues:
JayKriz wrote:Someone could have seen a service issue because they had an experience to that service. The replacement print is not looking good, but it takes a right direction used. And it looks that the situation must need to relax so that it will keep more efficiency.
So very profound.
rssesq
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:40 pm

ceevee wrote:One of my faves...from Customer Service Issues:
JayKriz wrote:Someone could have seen a service issue because they had an experience to that service. The replacement print is not looking good, but it takes a right direction used. And it looks that the situation must need to relax so that it will keep more efficiency.
So very profound.
losties are phun
iratasan
Flipper

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 pm

ceevee wrote:One of my faves...from Customer Service Issues:
So very profound.
a masterpiece.
whyhoo
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:02 pm

1000th post all up in your threadZzZ1!!!1!!
greasy
Art Expert

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 am

im rather fond of this little exchange, regarding the horkey letterpress series
greasy wrote:
ChefFerrari wrote:
greasy wrote:
greenhorn1 wrote:
Hopefully this isn't like when Axl said Chinese democracy would be out "soon" back in 2001.
not to worry, my sources say this will be coming SOON.
what else does the 8ball say ?
you shouldnt have gotten that hooker 6 years ago in thailand. her and her bastard child are looking for you.
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
mines
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:02 am

Jensen is kind of funny. Sorry lazk, you can be funny too.
lazk wrote:Eat fudge and choke on the cell phones you sell in your sad existence. The only time ill ever call you is when I know you're in LA so I literally can kick your ass. I love being unprofessional with you because you are a loser. A legit loser. And we all laugh about you. Especially when you emailed me to get you Nikes, like you're a make a wish kid. Trust me, fly to LA, which you obviously dream about asking me about DJ AM and Pete in old emails like you read US Weekly like a woman, and I will beat you up. 100 percent.

You're a loser.

Jensen

--------------------------------------------------------
rmoore
Art Expert

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:11 pm

At first he was all like:
treejam1 wrote:Yeah I figured that was the case. I'm done wasting my time trying to get posters. See all you poster douchbags later its spring here and I have better things to do then spend my time trying to get posters and chatting on a computer like a social retard!! Peace :pint: :pint: :pint:
But then he was like:
treejam1 wrote:There I said it I'm def. a flipper if it involves some emo print, or something that I dont like. But I get tired of people on here acting like they never buy a print to flip.
dangerboy
Flipper

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:23 pm

first he's all
treejam1 wrote:I hope I can score a Hatch print tomorrow as it will cover my textbooks this semester :pint:
treejam1 wrote:Flipping certain posters(LOST) that I dont enjoy is a big help with being a full time student :wink:
but then he was all
treejam1 wrote:Little troll Im far from a troll in fact Im a 6'3 inch stud. I'm also a well paid chemical engineer so why dont you go drymount drymount yourself you little emo art douche
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm

dangerboy wrote:first he's all
treejam1 wrote:I hope I can score a Hatch print tomorrow as it will cover my textbooks this semester :pint:
treejam1 wrote:Flipping certain posters(LOST) that I dont enjoy is a big help with being a full time student :wink:
but then he was all
treejam1 wrote:Little troll Im far from a troll in fact Im a 6'3 inch stud. I'm also a well paid chemical engineer so why dont you go drymount drymount yourself you little emo art douche

the reality of this is a bit scary, reminds me of Kellum

the lies people throw around online are crazy :shock:
mmmm Beer :pint:
lcsproductions
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

It really ruins it for us real 6'3 studs.

Just saying
$250 for the pair shipped and insured. Both are mint. Shipping should be around 7 or 8 bucks.

FYI: this was the collection that didn't make my walls, still beats your shitty little collections...and if it doesn't, I still couldn't care less.
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:20 pm

danieldanger wrote:Image

hey guys! woah horkey, huh? alright! welp, see you later!
twilight77
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:17 am

mistersmith wrote: Horkey's children are not delivered in a hospital. His wife gives birth in a windswept wheat field with a winged bison serving as midwife. Helmeted birds then wrap the baby in a blanket they've woven from metallic gold threads and then a few huge elk carry everyone back to their handbuilt farmhouse.
hirschy75 wrote:And twilight you can kiss my ass.
iratasan
Flipper

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 pm

bump.