post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:39 pm

AttorneyGreg wrote:
daviddelgadoh wrote:I think someone's Good Friday needs to be ruined.
does anyone else think it's funny that it called "good" friday? like a bunch of dudes on a committee sitting around trying to decide which friday should be the "good" friday. "You know, that day we killed that one guy who said he was the messiah was a pretty good day."
mkuborn
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:31 pm

electrachrome wrote:
AttorneyGreg wrote:
daviddelgadoh wrote:I think someone's Good Friday needs to be ruined.
does anyone else think it's funny that it called "good" friday? like a bunch of dudes on a committee sitting around trying to decide which friday should be the "good" friday. "You know, that day we killed that one guy who said he was the messiah was a pretty good day."
I was thinking this belonged here too.
4walls
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Had to copy and paste this, since it was locked. The last line is awesome!

keefdotorg on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm with the new guy.

When y'all swarm and all make the Pete Campbell bitchface in tandem, it's really off-putting and weird. Like if someone said "hey, new guy, here are the policies and procedures, please take a look, this is kind of frowned upon," that'd be one thing. Instead it's like eight dudes posting memes and saying "HEY MODS LOCK 'ER UP! THIS TURDBURGLAR'S A DOPE!"
Empty wall space? I'm not a communist!
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:17 pm

IWish wrote:
meskell wrote:
clbackhaus wrote:Thank you the (ones) that dont know are the litho and tack people. I just got my sleeves from dickblink today to file Live Today Worry Tomorrow and a FEW MORE Looks Fkin sweet and pencil sig makes it even sweeter :D
mkuborn wrote:Is this your first sentence?
I'm crying laughing!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
drummer7795
Art Expert

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm

unbroken1 wrote::drool: OP, please post corner pics... i cant climax unless i see them. :twisted:
FKozik wrote:see you in hell.
mistersmith wrote:If you didn't want Horkey to tear you up you shouldn't have worn that short skirt.
mobius006
Art Freak

Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:21 am

this thread makes me think I need to get out more
veltri
Art Expert

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:21 pm

ldiddy wrote:Almost there, just need $82, deals to be had.
blog wrote:
Codeblue wrote:That's an odd number.
I'm pretty sure it is even.
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 am

maden wrote:I can't even tell you how many times I masturbated today out of boredom. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak and spongey.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:53 am

wi22azor wrote:Why was my order canceled today Jeff Wood? I followed all of your rules. I bought one, not 10. You said you were mad at people that would buy 10 and sell them. *Jeff Wood please take some time to look at my collection.* How many Widespread Panic posters do I have? How much money did you make off the sale of 1100 Panic en la Playa posters. if you sold almost 200 prints at $60 in just a few minutes that's close to, oh maybe $10,000 or $11,000. What the F*&% Jeff, why did you cancel my order????? You sure ain't no hippie. You defiantly need to smoke a joint. If you do still smoke, well maybe you should stop, because you are F(*%*(in' crazy. You sound like one of those old grumpy school teachers that nobody likes. I sure as hell hope Panic never hires you again. How many editions have you made that sold out? Are your WSP prints the only ones that have any collectible value? Is that because the art on those posters is better or is it simply because of the band's name? I hope you are not moving out west, please stay in the south were there is more hate, bigotry and stereotyping. You just made $10,000+ because a band let you put their name on you poster! I really liked your work up until now. I still do, but now I get a real sour feeling in my blood when i see your work or hear your name. I often told people your work was great and it seems to be way underrated. It will take me a long time to feel that way again. I plan on taking all of your prints down off of my walls. I only bought one of your playa posters dick!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:13 pm

the taper reincarnated
mmmm Beer :pint:
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:43 pm

fnord
Art Expert

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 pm

It was a group effort, and I'm stroking my own ego

steve4390 wrote:
wonkabars7 wrote:
fnord wrote:
wonkabars7 wrote:Chubthumping.
I get scuffed up, but I get flipped again, ain't no one going to keep my price down
Flipping the night away...flipping the night away!
He flips a Olly print, he flips a Stout-y print, he flips an Ansin print, he flips a Whalen print!
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:47 am

Jon1701 wrote:
kyle wrote:
did i say $50 ?

because i meant $5000 !!! :dance:

*masturbates into oblivion

4walls
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm

emac wrote:
Gacct wrote:Are you allowed to put one of each in your cart? Or are the chances of checking out too slim to even bother?
You are allowed to put one of each in your cart. You are also allowed to put a colander on your head and dance for rain. However, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean your desired outcome will occur. ;)
Empty wall space? I'm not a communist!
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 pm

kyle wrote:i can't put into words how excited i am about this.

but i will try....by saying that.....if my brain were a humble desktop computer drifting alone in space in a state of hibernation, endlessly tumbling in nothingness, infinitely distant from anything whatsoever, the moment the soundwaves from PALMS first live show are emitted here on earth, the sheer awesomeness would travel across the void and melt and reconfigure my circuits and i would morph into some technological device beyond our current comprehension of dimensional physics, allowing me to rebroadcast the signal like a lighthouse shining from outside the existence of time, converting alien civilizations all across the multiverse into Earth-friendly music lovers.