post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:14 pm

From the KAWS class action lawsuit petiton page
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cla ... t-kaws-inc

"Waited all day and bought 3 small lies for my childrens christmas. I’m not going to lie but I had plans to keep two and resell to get a nice craftsman tool set for myself. I then read from reliable sources that these were not limited as promised. I told my toddlers that the brown was not limited and they began screaming and crying that they can only accept limited toys and threw some lego blocks at me chipping my front tooth. Thanks KAWS for nothing and now my toddlers are without gifts and I have a big dental bill. Bait and switch!"

Bobby Longmire
Dec 13, 2017

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Philpenn
Art Expert

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:24 pm

sixstringer wrote:From the KAWS class action lawsuit petiton page
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cla ... t-kaws-inc

"Waited all day and bought 3 small lies for my childrens christmas. I’m not going to lie but I had plans to keep two and resell to get a nice craftsman tool set for myself. I then read from reliable sources that these were not limited as promised. I told my toddlers that the brown was not limited and they began screaming and crying that they can only accept limited toys and threw some lego blocks at me chipping my front tooth. Thanks KAWS for nothing and now my toddlers are without gifts and I have a big dental bill. Bait and switch!"

Bobby Longmire
Dec 13, 2017

This has to be a joke. Right? Please let it be a joke.
agr719
Art Expert

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:44 pm

bubbie wrote:
gorkie wrote:
Oops.
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Now that Moore lost he can't be sworn in with his left hand on a copy of Lolita
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
fredo
Art God

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Please don't mix great literature with these hateful yokels.

I tried watching that spokesracist yesterday and couldn't get more than a minute in. Felt the IQ points dropping like rivulets from a urine cloud in one of Dump's happier aspartame trips.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:42 pm

We can remove Alabama from the states to nuke list (for now)!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:46 pm

I was going to be really sad for our Country if that guy was actually voted in. I understand it is one state but even in these backward ass hick states I'd hope we are still moving forward as a society.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:53 pm

chevyav53 wrote:I was going to be really sad for our Country if that guy was actually voted in. I understand it is one state but even in these backward ass hick states I'd hope we are still moving forward as a society.
Still sad when you see how close the race was and the breakdown of voters...oof!
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:57 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:I was going to be really sad for our Country if that guy was actually voted in. I understand it is one state but even in these backward ass hick states I'd hope we are still moving forward as a society.
Still sad when you see how close the race was and the breakdown of voters...oof!
I was about to re-post, was just reading a WSJ article, it was way too close, sad. Not only that someone like that could win but that people are so tribal they can blindly vote simply because it is their party. All these politicians are slimy though, if anywhere we need to nuke it is DC to clean the swamp and start fresh.
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Codeblue wrote:We can remove Alabama from the states to nuke list (for now)!
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:02 pm

chevyav53 wrote:
ccsmd598 wrote:
I was about to re-post, was just reading a WSJ article, it was way too close, sad. Not only that someone like that could win but that people are so tribal they can blindly vote simply because it is their party. All these politicians are slimy though, if anywhere we need to nuke it is DC to clean the swamp and start fresh.
It's disgusting and depressing how close this was. Why every demographic across the board wasn't 90%+ against... *smh*

So it goes...
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:06 pm

It's like some of you had never heard of Alabama before...
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Kramerica wrote:It's like some of you had never heard of Alabama before...
Assumed it was a tall tale. Something you tell your kids to scare em into being good people.
So it goes...
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:38 pm

mfaith wrote:
Kramerica wrote:It's like some of you had never heard of Alabama before...
Assumed it was a tall tale. Something you tell your kids to scare em into being good people.
It is hard for anyone who has never been to the South to understand, especially if from Cali. Best story did not happen to me but had an employee head out to Georgia one time and he stopped at an outdoor fair, half Korean half German, looks Korean. Served in military etc.... He asks someone who was playing, dude looks at him and says, "you speak English". You serious is it that inbred in the rest of the country? This was not too long ago.

But if the rest of the country was like San Fran we probably would have been invaded by China or Russia by now :D