post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:05 pm

Codeblue wrote:
skb2118 wrote: Sold Ascent to an eBayer who had rough nails, apparently, and scratched it a bit on the mid-lower right side. After a long debate we decided to just have him send it back to avoid bad feedback. Was going to use the extra money to get Sperry Sisters, Girl From Jupiter, Argentina or other random in search of prints. Those are the top 3. If anyone has those and wants to do a trade, send me a message and I'll get you pictures and my eBay handle, which has all my feedback. I'm new to this site and haven't done many trades/sales on here so its kind of hypocritical to say, but if you don't have feedback I won't be comfortable doing a trade with you. Thanks!
Blue, spoon feeding the general populous...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:07 pm

More like that thread will soon be gone. This way the idiocy lives on.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Codeblue wrote:More like that thread will soon be gone. This way the idiocy lives on.
Idiots. Lest we forget...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
chalkdust
Art Expert

Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Sgrova wrote: Now w/o sounding ignorant im assuming Alien Totes is a member on here?
fnord
Art Expert

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:36 pm

randyortizDTD wrote:
toobs wrote:sorry but had to do this - i love u randy ortiz

I LOVE IT
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Now that I'd buy.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
thebends9
Art Expert

Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:14 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:Image
DonPiano
Art Expert

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:56 am

rubberneck wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
skb2118 wrote: Sold Ascent to an eBayer who had rough nails, apparently, and scratched it a bit on the mid-lower right side. After a long debate we decided to just have him send it back to avoid bad feedback. Was going to use the extra money to get Sperry Sisters, Girl From Jupiter, Argentina or other random in search of prints. Those are the top 3. If anyone has those and wants to do a trade, send me a message and I'll get you pictures and my eBay handle, which has all my feedback. I'm new to this site and haven't done many trades/sales on here so its kind of hypocritical to say, but if you don't have feedback I won't be comfortable doing a trade with you. Thanks!
Blue, spoon feeding the general populous...
I should say here as well that I eventually bought the Ascent off skb2118 and had a great transaction with no problems whatsoever. Great communication. $0.02.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:02 pm

ryanfromindiana wrote:
kyler4444 wrote:I'll be bragging about my concealed firearm when I see you guys at Mondcon, so if I accidently shoot myself in the dong when it falls in my sweatpants please get me help.
Hahahah holy fudge. Dunked on twice in one page.

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=705
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:43 pm

fredo wrote:You gotta pick carefully the stupid hill you're gonna die on defending. EB offers many fine choices.
lujborg
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Celsius wrote:Your reaction is way overboard. It's not like I drew Hitler or something.
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:50 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
dweebofthedead wrote:I'm almost home! I had to stop to take a quick nap and I've been Ingressin' since 3AM :pint:

Anyways, it was rad last night. I think the true highlight for me was when a bum and transveitate got in line with us and started smoking crack. Oh! And meeting Tom and picking up a MacReady metall, too :D

Sorry about the photos last night. I broke my iPhone two weeks ago, and I'm on an Android ( :vomit: ) till my iPhone 6 Plus comes in on 10/31 :hanging:

Here's a couple of things regarding today's drop:

1. I didn't hear any rumblings of any prints that sold out. Most should prints should have healthy numbers. Link, Mario, and Luigi might be a little light. Prints are $20.

2. The only metals that were still available was Luigi and Leatherface. Metals are $150.

3. The last sketch still available when I left was Chucky, which was running for $100.

fun line :lol:
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Looks like crack could be > P90X.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:46 pm

It's gotta be less annoying than Tony Horton.
meskell
Art Expert

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:32 pm

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=146189
decker3984 wrote:Price is firm.
First come, first served. I'd love to hold it for a great many of you, but its not gonna happen. If I didn't feel
that I *needed* the $, I wouldn't be selling. And I'm not gonna do a sales pitch this time... Because if you can't
figure it out for yourselves, I'm not gonna do it for you. But the last time I *attmepted* to sell this print...
It averaged at $600. My asking price at the time, was 2x's that amount. No one pulled the trigger. The sale
ended. Why was I asking double "market" value? Well, there may have been a little insider trading going on...
I knew Aaron was doing the other two films... I think that is pretty much common knowledge at this point.
Anyway, I said (to paraphrase *myself*), Get it now... Because in a yr. you are going to have a hard time finding
a copy for $1,800.00. Well, don't I feel damn near prophetic now! :lol: I don't know how Aaron plans to release
the poster(s) for the first / final (film/print), there have been rumors of a timed release... I don't know if they
are true. Aaron is too busy for me to even bother asking... And I said I wasn't going to do it, but I guess I will
spell it out... The price of this print is not coming down. Will I end up kicking myself if / when the next recorded
sale clears $2500 or $3k after that...
I skipped to the bottom just for the sales pitch.
#rewarded
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.