Can we get a Video Game subforum?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby earlgreytoast on Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:58 pm

My brother was teling me about these on Sunday and I didn't believe him, but here they are! Bargain, if they really do actually feel like the real thing. But how can they have Lunar Lander without the classic throttle control? Still, might be picking one up for myself for xmas...intrigued if anyone has any experience with these.

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/arc ... UQoWyfAC3g
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Postby ToonKiller on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:49 pm

Those hit all the right nostalgia buttons.
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Postby Jamilton on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:58 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:My brother was teling me about these on Sunday and I didn't believe him, but here they are! Bargain, if they really do actually feel like the real thing. But how can they have Lunar Lander without the classic throttle control? Still, might be picking one up for myself for xmas...intrigued if anyone has any experience with these.

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/arc ... UQoWyfAC3g

Yeah I’ve been real curious about those too. Will probably wait to read some reviews before taking the leap, but they definitely look pretty sweet.
Jamilton
Art Expert

Postby mlinderer on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:32 pm

The wife says she thinks we should get a PS4. Are there any good bundle deals out there?
mlinderer
Art Expert

Postby Devours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 pm

mlinderer wrote:The wife says she thinks we should get a PS4. Are there any good bundle deals out there?

I love my PS4 Pro. Well worth $400 considering the PS5 won't be dropping until 2020. Right now you could pre-order the Red Dead Redemption pack for retail so you get the game for free. But if you can wait until Black Friday SONY are dropping units by $50, at least in Japan. I see no reason why that will not be here in the States either considering they did it back in July briefly. The issue is the PRO's are slowly restocking everywhere and may be hard to find with the discount.
Devours
Art Connoisseur

Drink Life

Image T.K.C.

Postby mlinderer on Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Devours wrote:
mlinderer wrote:The wife says she thinks we should get a PS4. Are there any good bundle deals out there?

I love my PS4 Pro. Well worth $400 considering the PS5 won't be dropping until 2020. Right now you could pre-order the Red Dead Redemption pack for retail so you get the game for free. But if you can wait until Black Friday SONY are dropping units by $50, at least in Japan. I see no reason why that will not be here in the States either considering they did it back in July briefly. The issue is the PRO's are slowly restocking everywhere and may be hard to find with the discount.

Saw the RDR2 pack, which is what I'll probably get. Is it likely that they'll have enough to fulfill pre-orders on the 26th when they drop or will I have to wait for backorder?
mlinderer
Art Expert

Postby wottagunn on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Black Ops 4 is pretty fun. Im on PC and have only played the blackout mode but im really enjoying it. Got a win yesterday.
Nice change up from pubg to try something polished and fast paced.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Image Image Image ImageImage

Postby DonPiano on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:15 am

Anybody picking up Fallout 76? Those gameplay videos make it look really darn good.
DonPiano
Art Expert

[center]The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

wottagunn wrote:they're exactly the same you drymounts. go get an eye check

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.[/center]

Previous

Return to Anything Goes