Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Well, it appears that my tweets sent to Trump were deleted. Is that possible? Or, did twitter delete them for some reason? I dunno'. They're gone. I opened my twitter home page and clicked on my 'tweets' and saw them for an instant, but I refreshed and they disappeared and they're not on his timeline, either.

WTF? I'm no twitter guru. Shouldn't I be able to still see them on my timeline? Why would they disappear?
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:25 pm

In addition to the content in my original post, on the previous page. I told him that I can't wait until he's arrested and imprisoned, so his Space Force can be reversed. I suggested an ulterior motive to Space Force...to keep himself on his imaginary pedestal or to line his corrupt cronies pockets for fabricating materials for Space Force.

I also sent him a tweet that many US dams and bridges are well-past their prime. I damned him and his penchant for the absurd (Space Force) and rather than wait until a disaster the trillions of dollars should be spent as UBI + fair wages. That the trillions of dollars would be better spent to rebuild dams and bridges, (in addition to building a new power grid.)
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Well I hope he took those to heart.
That's what she said
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:34 pm

:lol: I hate that man with my entire being. That was me being NICE...compared to others calling him a traitor and what-have-you. It's unbelievable the stuff that is still on his timeline, which is why it's so confounding why my tweets disappeared. Like I said, I rarely tweet...so, maybe I'm missing something - perhaps an odd glitch that is a part of twitters software/program? Hell, I don't know.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:48 am

IWish wrote:In addition to the content in my original post, on the previous page. I told him that I can't wait until he's arrested and imprisoned, so his Space Force can be reversed. I suggested an ulterior motive to Space Force...to keep himself on his imaginary pedestal or to line his corrupt cronies pockets for fabricating materials for Space Force.

I also sent him a tweet that many US dams and bridges are well-past their prime. I damned him and his penchant for the absurd (Space Force) and rather than wait until a disaster the trillions of dollars should be spent as UBI + fair wages. That the trillions of dollars would be better spent to rebuild dams and bridges, (in addition to building a new power grid.)
Yeah, but safer roads and dams compared to a Space Force?!?!? trump's pea brain imagination just went into overdrive. I picture trump sitting at some golf course dreaming about how cool he would be as Space Ranger (TM)! Zoom, pew, pew, pew!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:54 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
IWish
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:25 am

We all know that a lot of the things that Trump does is based on his own ego. He wants people to stroke his ego and to clap for him. He wants his big military parade...no doubt that is one of his intentions for the creation of his idiotic Space Force. OMG. I have such loathing for that man...spending trillions of dollars to stroke his own ego. He is a DISGRACE.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 am

Ugh, take it to the trump thread.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Graphics and ATC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:25 pm

bubbie wrote:Florida Sheriff Cites ‘Stand Your Ground’ in Not Arresting Shooter in Parking Lot Killing
A man who shot and killed another man in Florida this week during an argument over a parking space will not be arrested or charged by the sheriff’s office because of the state’s so-called Stand Your Ground law, the authorities said.

Britany Jacobs, 25, was sitting in a car parked in a handicapped space outside a convenience store in Clearwater, Fla., on Thursday afternoon when a man, Michael Drejka, approached her vehicle and started looking for a handicap permit, Sheriff Bob Gualtieri of Pinellas County said at a news conference on Friday. Ms. Jacobs’s boyfriend, Markeis McGlockton, and their 5-year-old son were in the store when Ms. Jacobs and Mr. Drejka began to yell at each other about whether she was permitted to be in that space, Sheriff Gualtieri said.
quote]
In a video recorded on a surveillance camera, Mr. McGlockton, 28, exits the Circle A Food Store, approaches Mr. Drejka and shoves him to the ground. After Mr. McGlockton takes a few steps back, Mr. Drejka, 47, pulls out a gun and shoots him once in the chest.

Mr. McGlockton then retreats back into the store, clutching his chest. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead, Sheriff Gualtieri said.

Sheriff Gualtieri said his office did not arrest or charge Mr. Drejka, who had a concealed carry permit, because of Florida’s Stand Your Ground law, which removes the obligation to retreat if a person feels threatened and frees the person to use deadly force “if he or she reasonably believes” it is necessary “to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.”
Kind of ironic that McGlockton did not have a glock in his shorts.

P.S. I really don't like people parking in spaces designated for handicapped without a permit. I also really don't like people pushing others before they know what the drymount is really going on. But I REALLY don't like people shooting others because they were pushed down by someone who does not appear to mean any more harm in the immediate future (according to the short recording linked in the article).
There is continuation: Florida man charged in 'stand your ground' shooting: officials
A Florida man was charged with manslaughter on Monday for fatally shooting another man on July 19 during an argument over a parking spot, after police initially declined to arrest him due to the state’s “stand your ground” self-defense law, officials said.

Alleged shooter Michael Drejka was taken into custody on Monday, the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. The suspect was 47 at the time of the crime but turned 48 last week, according to the county jail.

Police had initially not charged Drejka over the July 19 shooting due to the 2005 law, which grants residents the right to use deadly force if they reasonably believe they are at risk of great harm or death. The case was sent to the state attorney’s office for further review.

“I support the state attorney’s decision and will have no further comment as the case continues to work its way through the criminal justice system,” said Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri in a statement on Monday.
The dude would be in jail in any other civilized country.
fredo
Art God

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Wrap pointed disparagement of target inside a broadly non-provable/likely inaccurate ill comparison based on a single case. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden at edges.

ps
earlgreytoast wrote:take it to the trump thread.
just a foil for me today, thanks
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:02 pm

fredo wrote:Wrap pointed disparagement of target inside a broadly non-provable/likely inaccurate ill comparison based on a single case. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden at edges.

ps
What the actual drymount are you talking about here fredo?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
fredo
Art God

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Just bullshit
just a foil for me today, thanks
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:12 pm

fredo wrote:Just bullshit
About which insanity Space Force, trump, stolen planes or excuses to kill?
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:15 pm

fredo wrote:Wrap pointed disparagement of target inside a broadly non-provable/likely inaccurate ill comparison based on a single case. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden at edges.

ps
It's been golden at edges and beyond for a while now.

P.S. I have more interesting stuff to reply to in the Trump thread when I get more time. Maybe today is the day.