Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:46 am

^ Sounds like a fun place.
earlgreytoast wrote:Because, do you REALLY need to come to this board and post deets about shootings? Really? I mean, udou, but the answer is nope.
:lol:
That was not really the point. I am sure fredo new what I was talking about in the P.S.
As for the rest of the post, a husband and wife confront someone and, as a result, the husband shoots the wife (along with someone else); then what Blue said.

On a related/unrelated note, here, in Canada, we are talking about "handgun ban", literally, after the shooting in Toronto not long ago. I listened to a radio talk about it today and one of the callers was going on about how guns (it was not clear whether he was referring to handguns only or guns in general) are bad and fudge and how it is not about the people who posses firearms legally, but about guns themselves, etc. Then he suggested, because one of the previous callers said he has a handgun for self defense (I am still wondering if he got (or will get) a visit from RCMP after he said that live on the radio) that guns should be banned and people concerned about defending themselves should buy tasers or "rubber bullets" so that they don't kill the perp but just injure him while waiting for the police to show up. I want to say it is amazing how clueless people are. First off all, tasers are prohibited/illegal to own in Canada. Second, if the guns are banned, what is one supposed to with rubber bullets? Throw them at the perp(s)? To note here, the dude with a self-defense pistol was talking about how he lives in rural part of Alberta and it takes an hour plus for the cops to get there if needed, which is true and was confirmed so by the host and an ex-RCMP caller just before the "rubber bullets" guy.
fredo
Art God

Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:45 pm

I have yet to see everything, but I may have glimpsed the edge of it today. Two 15yo disaffected youths sitting on an abandoned railroad car listening and singing along, un-ironically, to Ghostbusters. The song. By Ray Parker Jr whose reach I presume thereby became universal.

I'm still weirded out by this.
just a foil for me today, thanks
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 pm

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
guryter
Art Expert

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:28 pm

fredo wrote:I have yet to see everything, but I may have glimpsed the edge of it today. Two 15yo disaffected youths sitting on an abandoned railroad car listening and singing along, un-ironically, to Ghostbusters. The song. By Ray Parker Jr whose reach I presume thereby became universal.

I'm still weirded out by this.
You sure it wasn't this? Classic.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
fredo
Art God

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:15 pm

^^most people don't know that he made those ghost puppets himself.

ps I heard Metallica's take on Turn the Page today. WTF were they thinking?
just a foil for me today, thanks
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:05 am

How I Met Your Mother - Da Street Edition

mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:09 am

:lol:
So it goes...
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:19 pm

:lol: :lol:
So it goes...
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:08 pm

bubbie wrote:Also, does anyone know iWish personally? I wonder how she is doing.

I've been wondering as well. As much flack as she gets when painting targets on herself, she's still a part of all this and I too wonder how she is doing (and hope things are ok or as close as they can be)
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm still kicking. Packing/moving...bank took the house. Meh. In hindsight, they probably did me a favor. Gov/benefits was finally approved. Moving-on to better things, for sure.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:41 pm

IWish wrote:I'm still kicking. Packing/moving...bank took the house. Meh. In hindsight, they probably did me a favor. Gov/benefits was finally approved. Moving-on to better things, for sure.
Glad to hear it Sue, blessings are often disguised as temporary setbacks.
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:08 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
IWish wrote:I'm still kicking. Packing/moving...bank took the house. Meh. In hindsight, they probably did me a favor. Gov/benefits was finally approved. Moving-on to better things, for sure.
Glad to hear it Sue, blessings are often disguised as temporary setbacks.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:40 pm

:clap: :clap:
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:09 am

Hey IWish, HYHU, don't let dem bastards get you down.