Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
fredo
Art God

Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Cragars wrote:They're there for you, be there for them.
Just be sure to wear the sad clown mask when you are.
just a foil for me today, thanks
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:25 pm

So it goes...
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:42 am

6 dead in shooting in California, multiple crime scenes
A shooting in Bakersfield, California, has left at least 6 dead at multiple crime scenes, police said.

Around 5:20 p.m. local time Wednesday, deputies responded to a trucking business where shots were fired, according to the Kern County Sheriff's Department.

A husband and wife confronted someone at the business, where the husband, whom police said is the suspect, allegedly shot and killed two people, including his wife.

Another person showed up and fired at the suspect, police said. The suspect shot and killed that person as well, police said.

The suspect then went to a residential home, where he allegedly shot and killed two more people, according to police.

The suspect then allegedly carjacked a vehicle with a woman and child inside, but they were not injured, police said.

After being confronted by a deputy, the suspect killed himself with a gunshot to the chest, officials said.
P.S. I know it isn't random enough for fredo, but there is no thread dedicated to shooting.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:17 am

Because, do you REALLY need to come to this board and post deets about shootings? Really? I mean, udou, but the answer is nope.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:27 am

Lets lighten the mood here. Since there isn't a natural disaster thread I will post this here:

The irony is also that people are clearing the shelves of stuff that needs to refrigerated when the most likely inconvenience they will suffer will be a power outage where they will have no refrigeration.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:44 am

Oh don’t I know it!!!

Had to get a stress test a couple months ago and between that and the wife watching too many documentaries on Netflix i’ve been eating vegan for the past couple of months. One thing i’ve learned is, vegetarians are pussies!
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:09 am

ToonKiller wrote:Oh don’t I know it!!!

Had to get a stress test a couple months ago and between that and the wife watching too many documentaries on Netflix i’ve been eating vegan for the past couple of months. One thing i’ve learned is, vegetarians are pussies!
My solution for you would be to get rid of netflix, stop going to the doctor and roll the dice. My wife's father uses a CPAP machine to which I said I would rather die in my sleep years early than to use one of those.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:32 am

bubbie wrote:Another person showed up and fired at the suspect, police said. The suspect shot and killed that person as well, police said.
Luls. Thought it takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun tho.

P.S. Bakersfield is the worst.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Codeblue wrote:
bubbie wrote:Another person showed up and fired at the suspect, police said. The suspect shot and killed that person as well, police said.

Worse than Fresno?
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Here's an interesting one, use cannabis in a legal state and the feds say you can't buy a gun (there's a question on the gun buying form)... lie about using cannabis on a federal form and it's a felony offense:

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/12/ ... ense-illeg
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:42 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Codeblue wrote:

Worse than Fresno?
Bit of a toss up, but yes.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:45 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:Here's an interesting one, use cannabis in a legal state and the feds say you can't buy a gun (there's a question on the gun buying form)... lie about using cannabis on a federal form and it's a felony offense:

The article you have the link to above discusses the case of a convicted felon. This is a better link:

https://reason.com/archives/2016/11/30/ ... second-ame
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:52 pm

jjttdw wrote:
ygolohcysp wrote:Here's an interesting one, use cannabis in a legal state and the feds say you can't buy a gun (there's a question on the gun buying form)... lie about using cannabis on a federal form and it's a felony offense:

The article you have the link to above discusses the case of a convicted felon. This is a better link:

Thank you! the irony being you could be a felon if you lie.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:56 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
jjttdw wrote:

Thank you! the irony being you could be a felon if you lie.
If that were the case then Trump wouldn't be allowed near a firearm.
fredo
Art God

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Codeblue wrote:
jjttdw wrote:
Codeblue wrote:

Worse than Fresno?
Bit of a toss up, but yes.
The air quality in B'field is hilarious -like an aerosol. 5 mins outside the car on a warm day I was coughing and my skin felt like I'd suffered chemical burns. Honestly surprised people are allowed to live there, much less would want to.
just a foil for me today, thanks