Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:08 pm

What thread do all of the old, grumpy, washed EB’ers who still use flip phones post and bitch at these days?

Glad to see EB is still running on a 3G network
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:49 am

How to Make Eclipse Water: Image

Fill a glass water bottle or mason jar with water. Set the jar outside as soon as the eclipse begins . Set your intentions. This is like a realistic wish. It's perhaps a direction for your love life, finances, family or even diet. Once the eclipse is over bring the water back inside and use the magical water for anything from bathing to making coffee to watering plants.
If you're all "woo woo" like I am-take all the steps during the eclipse for greater, more magical things in life.
fredo
Art God

Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:35 pm

IWish wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:49 am
How to Make Eclipse Water: Image

Fill a glass water bottle or mason jar with water. Set the jar outside as soon as the eclipse begins . Set your intentions. This is like a realistic wish. It's perhaps a direction for your love life, finances, family or even diet. Once the eclipse is over bring the water back inside and use the magical water for anything from bathing to making coffee to watering plants.
If you're all "woo woo" like I am-take all the steps during the eclipse for greater, more magical things in life.
You into bio-dynamic farming, Sue? That shiz puts homeopathy to shame
just a foil for me today, thanks
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:45 pm

fredo wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:35 pm
You into bio-dynamic farming, Sue? That shiz puts homeopathy to shame
Nah. Never heard of it... actually had to google. I will say that if there's a chance - even the slightest chance there's still a little magic left in this world... I'm taking it. Mind you, I won't be doing any chanting in the forest. (Ha-ha! I was wondering when someone was going to say something.) Hope you're doing well, fredo.